tuscl

Places that are anti strip club

Thursday, October 18, 2018 7:32 PM
I know Nashville is one. Such a cool city bogged down by that stupidity. Any other places to avoid out there?

20 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Most places are - good SC cities are the minority IMO
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LOL all the Bible belt cities are anti strip club but then they have just as many clubs as most others. Nashville is a classic example.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Why avoid them? Hell no! Fuck 'em I say. Go to the (shitty) clubs away. I don't surrender to terrorists or (city) mob tactics. If you don't go to the clubs. The clubs lose $$$, then lose dancers, then lose customers, then all the $$$, then the club folds. And the (city) mob wins. That's what "they" want. Shred our First Amendment rights. That's there end game. No. F'n. Way.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    *their
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Smash that Don't-Tread-On-Me like button.
  • Michigan
    6 years ago
    Avoid the entire state of Missouri
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Misery
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Myrtle Beach is due to the ordinances they passed a few years back. Went from one of the better places to club to barely acceptable.
  • daddyfatsack
    6 years ago
    West Michigan is a no go zone. North also. Hell if it's not the metro Detroit area avoid all together.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    The Middle East
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Orlando. Mickey Mouse rules there.
  • Tifoso
    6 years ago
    Utah
  • ArtCollege
    6 years ago
    Orlando. Boise. Orlando. Washington DC. Orlando. Boston. Orlando
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Church
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    100% agree with what daddyfatstack said about Michigan outside of Detroit. But, the worst city in all of Michigan is Grand Rapids, which does have 2 bikini bars. If you’ve ever heard people refer to Grand Rapids as the “no titty city” it is because the city ordinance has put a ban on nudity in its strip clubs. I grew up in Grand Rapids, but never visited the clubs there. The current laws went into effect about 10 years ago, shortly after I graduated from college. When I do go back and visit friends and family, I see no reason why I should waste my time at either of the clubs.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    What's the deal with Boston clubs?
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I don't see how Orlando can be *that* bad. There's some pricier stripper outfits on Etsy coming out of Orlando. It can't be that bad for the girls if they can afford to drop that kinda money on 1 single outfit. Usually places that suck to dance for the average girl- it's reflected in the price and appearance of their outfits honestly.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Orlando sucks for the customer. I don't know how it is for the dancer.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    If you were down here in Florida during the 60s, 70s, or early 80s you’d never recognize Fort Lauderdale, there were dozens of bars especially by the beach with every nightclub full of partners 7 days a week at least 5 stripclub s also packed from October to April, then the city council got on a tear to make the beach family friendly and by the mid 90s they ruined the party scene and drove out all of the fun spots, the last strip Club closed about three years ago, moved to Pompano I’d say Fort Lauderdale has to take the title here in Florida.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Yep, the changes all started right around 1990, that's when I moved to Dade County. But tgere are enough clubs in neighboring cities/towns that it doesn't impact the scene. The first club I ever went to was the Ft. Lauderdale Pink Pussycat in 1988. Yeah, I didn't start going to clubs until my 40s.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion