tuscl

OT: Insane Lottery

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Mega-Millions can hit $1-Billion by the next drawing - wow!

14 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’m expecting to win that so fuck y’all!
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    That reminds me.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Spoiler alert: I'm gonna win.

Here's the kicker... I don't even play the lotto.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    ^Winning. 'nuff said. ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I thought everyone from the 'hood played the Lotto.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Really? Because I thought you were a dumbass loser who is obsessed with me. At least one of us was right, Fruit Cup.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Woo hoo, I was right
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Clearly not, since I don't play the lotto. You're just a stupid old man who lives off of stereotypes.

I mean I've moved around quite a bit, but yes I am "from the 'hood." However, I was also flying via private jet when I was as young as 10 years old or so. Were you?
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Actually, I’m winning it tonight.

I’m planning a trip to visit the “Women of TUSCL”

It will be fun :)
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    I see that the cash value option is $565.6M. Depending on residency, winner might clear ~ $280M - $300M. Winner that opts for annuity payout option would gross ~ $25M in 1st year, ~$52M in last year (26 years ?) Think you could handle that ?
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    @minnow

Never take the annual payouts! Always take the lump sump so you have it all started your disposal. If the state runs out of money for whatever reason they can stop paying you your monthly sum
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    These are multi-state lotteries, so isn’t the money handled by a third party?
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    @DM- Different states have different income tax rates, so the take home pay would not be uniform across the board.

@Vb- Point well taken, but if there are multiple winners, and just one opts for annuity, then all winners must take annuity. If multiple winners, and 1 unclaimed winner for protracted period, I think annuity becomes the default option.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I need to start playing the lottery lmao
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion