Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Follies trip planned

aham5
aham58758

I've got a bad feeling about this.

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Been a couple years since Ive been in town. Going to be in the area in a few weeks Looking to stop at follies late Wednesday afternoon/evening. Possible noon stop on a Thursday

Ive read the recent reviews, but just looking for a little recap.

Admission, parking, floor dances seem pretty straight forward.

Regarding VIP. From what I’m seeing - $150-200 is the common quote. Is that for 30 minutes? Remind me - is that a certain amount to the house, rest to the girl? Is it paid in advance to the house.... or after?

I have never used the back/to the right as you come in room... only the one straight left.

Any dayshift ROBs to avoid?

Particular favorite dancers?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for dududadi
dududadi
•
Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

The standard rate is $150 for 30 minutes. $50 goes to the house upfront. Some dancers do ask for more and some of them get it. I've never paid more than the standard but I do tip $20 for a happy ending.

See the club comments re ROBs to avoid.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Hows talent ?

Profile picture for aham5
aham5
•

"Hows talent ?"

+1

I'll report in a few weeks. I've read a few recent reviews saying g talent is down, so I'm hoping not. (Much)

Then again I still see multiple posts claiming it's still the best .

Is guess like (most) any club, there's gonna be talent ups and downs.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Aham,

Take shadowcat's comments to the bank. If he doesn't own part of Follies, he should! :)

Just visited with him there, and a few others from TUSCL, last Saturday.

Profile picture for aham5
aham5
•

If you see the Instagram pics of girls claiming to work at follies..... talent is still on point

Profile picture for aham5
aham5
•

@shadowcat should offer tour guide services in ATL

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement