Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Omg he is so cute and sweet I have a crush on him

future POTUS and Senator in training

Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

I have a crush on this cute boy

Ok bye

Replies (37)Latest

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Which boy is this? SirLapDanceALot?

Profile picture for strippercutie404
strippercutie404
•

There's one guy in my chemistry class who smells incredible! Its the only thing that makes that class remotely interesting lol!

Profile picture for Dblednmike
Dblednmike
•

I’m devestated..... So much for TUSCL love :(

@Mike he was just so nice but there's a reason he is not my tuscl husband

I will make it up to u ok..I will send u to spa or strip club of ur choice and buy u any service u want

Profile picture for Dblednmike
Dblednmike
•

You can just make it up to me on the honeymoon beautiful. But a nice couples massage would be great.

@ Mike actually we are just tuscl couple right

I thought it was ok for me to post about my crushes..sorry I will have to do that; just like how u like strippers , I have crushes

I Will buy u massage every time I talk about my crushes ok bc I need to make more posts abt them to troll.

Profile picture for Dblednmike
Dblednmike
•

Agreed. As a matter of fact if I’m getting massages out of the deal, crush away. My only request is if it’s ever a hot girl I get to hear all about it.

@ Mike ok.I have crush on stripper cutie .I would like to do nice things to.her boobs if she would let me.

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Omg!!!!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Omg!!!! Lolol

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Sirlapdancealot, you called it. Smash that dyke button.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

AN: Special fangz (get it, coz Im goffik) 2 my gf (ew not in that way) raven, bloodytearz666 4 helpin me wif da story and spelling. U rok! Justin ur da luv of my deprzzing life u rok 2! MCR ROX!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hi my name is Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long ebony black hair (that’s how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Amy Lee (AN: if u don’t know who she is get da hell out of here!). I’m not related to Gerard Way but I wish I was because he’s a major fucking hottie. I’m a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I’m also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I’m in the seventh year (I’m seventeen). I’m a goth (in case you couldn’t tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Hogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

“Hey Ebony!” shouted a voice. I looked up. It was…. Draco Malfoy!

“What’s up Draco?” I asked.

“Nothing.” he said shyly.

But then, I heard my friends call me and I had to go away.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

AN: IS it good? PLZ tell me fangz!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that Duke button

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that Duke button

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that Duke button

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that Duke button

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that Duke button

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that Duke button

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that Duke button

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that Duke button

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that Duke button

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that Duke button

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that Duke button

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that Duke button

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that Duke button

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Smash that Duke button

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Dam auto correct

Smash that dyke button

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Dam auto correct

Smash that dyke button

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Dam auto correct

Smash that dyke button

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Dam auto correct

Smash that dyke button

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Dam auto correct

Smash that dyke button

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Dam auto correct

Smash that dyke button

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Dam auto correct

Smash that dyke button

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

@Nicole1994 Do you get regular prostate and testicular exams?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement