tuscl

What do all strippers who suffer domestic abuse have in common?

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Q . What do all strippers who suffer domestic abuse have in common?

A. They don't know when to shut the fuck up.

NOTICE: NO STRIPPERS WERE HARMED IN MAKING THIS JOKE.

16 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Wow! There’s a lot being said in that joke!
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    guys, both jokes are funny. lmao
    Strippers deserve equal rights........and lefts.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Dominic77- nice delivery! I didn’t expect that punch line! Wow!
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Poor attempts at humor mask a lot of beliefs....if you think that's funny then...
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I don't think a joke about a woman being abused or the thought of it could ever be funny! It does not matter if a woman is a stripper. She is still a woman!
  • @ country man:

Xoxoxo
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I agree with Countryman, not an appropriate subject for making jokes about.

SJG

Baker Gurvitz Army - Memory Lane
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkJC6XQ5…

Peter Kuznick: Three False Myths Americans Believe (about WWII)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSjTZ6uC…

Oliver Stones Untold History of the United States Prequel A
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utRKKDmI…

The Concorde
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_wuykzf…
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I'm ok with stripper jokes considering the number of men jokes females say in public like its no big deal. Equal rights I guess means it's ok to talk trash about both sexes in my opinion. If you think that's wrong and you are female, you should criticize every female that talks trash bashing men or joking about men or joking about hurting men. If you think it's ok, then equal rights means it's perfectly ok for anyone to bash females in jokes too. I think some people get too serious but if you're thinking about females laughing at the guy whose member went down a garbage disposal or guys laughing at jokes where women got hurt, all the same thing. It's either all ok or not. My opinion.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    jack/.
    sorry sir. this particular joke ain’t up to your normally good standards.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    orionsmith, first off, learn the difference between sex and gender. male and female - sex. men and women - gender. one is biological, one is a social construct. don't use them interchangeably duh!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Jack, she slipped ,
    fuck em if they can’t take a joke.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    The people who complaint at these jokes are the types of people who I'm guessing prefer the appearance of nice and the appearance of fairness over reality. Your basic liberal. Your basic SJW.

The jokes change nothing. yeah, yeah, perpetuation of misogyny, et al. Whatever. I wonder if any of these people complaining have been an actual victim, known a loved one who has, actually volunteered or donated in the capacity of domestic violence and/or rape. Because it's a big fat no for most vocal protestors, imo. But I have been there. Lived it; seen it; breathed it; felt it; tasted it; re-lived it.

It's dark humor. For the boys locker room. This is a public forum, true, but it's out of the way of most of the public. So it's not that public. Unlike many misandrist and misandrists jokes I see and hear, right Orionsmith? It's dark humor. But almost know one here doesn't realize this isn't a serious issue.

You stupid dumb SJWs should go do some actual good.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Jackslash makes some dark humored jokes, but he was one of the earliest members here to message me and make me feel welcome on this discussion board. And he has complimented mine and other dancers’ post on here.

I don’t consider him a misogynist.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Ease up and stop being so politically correct. It's a joke.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion