tuscl

Extras in Austin

Bigtittylover69
Los Angeles
Been to a lot of clubs in Houston and about 90% of the girls do extras no questions asked.
Moved to austin about 6 montyd ago, and non of the girls here do extras and they charge more for the less that they do.

Am i just going to the wrong places?

8 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    If 90% of the Houston dancers are doing extras that would make it the best strip club city in the U.S.. Move back.
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    Bigtittylover, I am not sure where you've gone, so don't know if they're the wrong places, since I don't see any reviews for the six months of Austin-based strip-clubbing you've been doing.

What Houston clubs had you been enjoying while you lived there?

• Bigtittylover69
    6 years ago
    The places i frequented areTreasures, the ritz, la chatte, the joy of houston. Here in austin I've been to plazio, and expose.
  • 3LeggedMan
    6 years ago
    I’ve been to Expose and hated it, especially when a Cuban girl snatched a bundle of singles from my shirt pocket. Personally I find Landing Strip more entertaining. A friend of mine also recommends XTC on the SE part of town.
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    XTC is more in the NE part of town, while the Strip is in the SE. Both are probably better suited for BTL69.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve found decent mileage at Landing Strip.

I’ve had decent dances at Yellow Rose. But I’ve not found extras at either club. I didn’t push for more - so it might be due to my lack of ambition.

I’m guessing if you bring money - there will be an opening for you in Austin.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “Theres better around town chit u can do better at Walmart but ifn u want a cheap easy whore shes ur gal.”

Oh please. Men would have to pay me $69 dollars for the kind of stuff you described. I’m a high class ho.

@Bigtitty Yeah, Palazio and Expose are not really good for extras.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Palazio, yellow rose and expose are not good for that. I hear that the landing strip is the best for extras but I’ve only been there once and I wasn’t working so idk. At perfect 10 I can say 100% that I saw extras quite a lot
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion