Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Extras in Austin

Bigtittylover69

Los Angeles

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Been to a lot of clubs in Houston and about 90% of the girls do extras no questions asked. Moved to austin about 6 montyd ago, and non of the girls here do extras and they charge more for the less that they do.

Am i just going to the wrong places?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

If 90% of the Houston dancers are doing extras that would make it the best strip club city in the U.S.. Move back.

Profile picture for woodstock
woodstock
•

Bigtittylover, I am not sure where you've gone, so don't know if they're the wrong places, since I don't see any reviews for the six months of Austin-based strip-clubbing you've been doing.

What Houston clubs had you been enjoying while you lived there?

Profile picture for Bigtittylover69
Bigtittylover69
•

The places i frequented areTreasures, the ritz, la chatte, the joy of houston. Here in austin I've been to plazio, and expose.

Profile picture for 3LeggedMan
3LeggedMan
•

I’ve been to Expose and hated it, especially when a Cuban girl snatched a bundle of singles from my shirt pocket. Personally I find Landing Strip more entertaining. A friend of mine also recommends XTC on the SE part of town.

Profile picture for woodstock
woodstock
•

XTC is more in the NE part of town, while the Strip is in the SE. Both are probably better suited for BTL69.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’ve found decent mileage at Landing Strip.

I’ve had decent dances at Yellow Rose. But I’ve not found extras at either club. I didn’t push for more - so it might be due to my lack of ambition.

I’m guessing if you bring money - there will be an opening for you in Austin.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

“Theres better around town chit u can do better at Walmart but ifn u want a cheap easy whore shes ur gal.”

Oh please. Men would have to pay me $69 dollars for the kind of stuff you described. I’m a high class ho.

@Bigtitty Yeah, Palazio and Expose are not really good for extras.

Profile picture for April9424
April9424
•

Palazio, yellow rose and expose are not good for that. I hear that the landing strip is the best for extras but I’ve only been there once and I wasn’t working so idk. At perfect 10 I can say 100% that I saw extras quite a lot

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement