tuscl

Nipples and horniness

Mtent
Relaxation
Sunday, October 14, 2018 7:16 PM
Most girls say nipple sucking and licking and fondling is just whatever for them, doesn't really feel like anything or turn them on. One girl even hated it with a passion. But one girl giggled and said "stop you're gonna make me horny" - is that true?

13 comments

• NJBalla
    6 years ago
    google is your friend
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    yes.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    We already discussed this. Some dancers are okay with turning into vampires. Others would rather not. [view link]
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i love to suck nipples on a lactating dancer!
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @nicespice notice anything interesting between the OP of this thread and the one you just posted?
  • judyjudy
    6 years ago
    yes...100% true. I can have an orgasm from nipple stimulation.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    MW posted: "i love to suck nipples on a lactating dancer!" Good for you, but if she's breastfeeding then her nipples are far less likely to be sensitive. And after they've nursed two or three kids, each on clamping down for months and even biting once they had teeth - fuhgettaboutit.
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    My nipples are pretty sensitive. It can be a bad thing or a good thing, sometimes guys are too rough on them and twist them for some reason but when you lightly suck and lick them, it feels really good :)
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Id hate to ruin the fantasy but id recommend against sucking the nipples of a lactating stripper. Not that ive seen one, but there are a few single moms that made extra bucks "wet nursing" guys who are into that sort of thiing. While make out sessions only lead you to a risk of herpes and the cold there are some reports the exchange of milk can lead to the transmissions of viral diseases. Its a free world, but dont say I didnt warn ya!
  • yes...100% true. I can have an orgasm from nipple stimulation. Me too!!!
  • Dblednmike
    6 years ago
    Notes taken....
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    Hm good confirmation Then in that case why did she want me to stop and not make her horny? I thought her giggling and saying stop you're making me horny was SS way of saying I hate it Also, why do some girls hard it then if it feels good? I suck and lick gently
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I think it really depend upon how you do it, and the kind of intimate rapport you have with the dancer. On the whole, women like it. SJG Baker Gurvitz Army - Memory Lane [view link] Peter Kuznick: Three False Myths Americans Believe (about WWII) [view link] Oliver Stones Untold History of the United States Prequel A [view link] The Concorde [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion