tuscl

Etiquette Question

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Sunday, October 14, 2018 2:56 PM
Let's say you meet a really hot dancer and she really turns you on - is it proper SC etiquette to take out your dick and show her your massive hard-on to let her know how much you like her? Thanks in advance - this site is great. P.S. This question obviously does not apply to Follies

19 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Only after you buy her a drink, or in flagooner's case, a fruitcup ;)
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I personally don't want to see a bunch of guys pulling their dick's out in full view of everyone. So I think the better approach would be to grab the dancers hand and shove it down your pants.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Yes. In fact, that's a boss move.
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    Well jeez, don't be a tease papi, only pull your dick out if you're planning on using it ;)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    this is why shorts are preferred sc attire.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    The polite thing is to send her a dick pic. That way you will get her excited but won’t gross out other customers.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    No one notices when I take my dick out.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    One time, I had a customer try to pull it out during a lap dance. But his t-shirt was long so I tucked it into his pants (covering it) before I started dancing.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    Only if you're famous and remember to simultaneously grab them by the pussy.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    I'm with Warrior
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    In the LD area its customary. However, I never do it barside. Last time I took out my dick at the bar knocked down 3 stripper poles and caused over 60k in damages.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Why not Follies?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Anything goes at Follies
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    You can talk about your massive boner. But it’s best to allow the dancer to pull it out. If she opens your pants and pulls it out, she’s in control of what happens.
  • judyjudy
    6 years ago
    I would say no......
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I had a friend maybe 25 years ago that would go out in Buckhead on Friday and Saturday nights, he would ask each girl he came in contact with if they wanted to sit on his face and he would guess their weight, he said you get slapped a lot but 1 out of 20 you hook up with and really have some wild sex. He said it would take him and hour or two each night and that some of them were hot, most were average, and a few smothered him almost to death. So I guess you can do what you want... my guess is that your success rate will be higher than my friends
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Papi, I suppose it depends a bit on how much you enjoy her either freaking out or laughing. But you’ve indicated before that clubbing gets kinda stale for you at times so I think you should try it and report back.
  • wellhungsac420
    6 years ago
    you let her lead by example whats good for the goose is good for the gander if all she does is flash a nip you can't do more than that if she flashes the kitty you should reciprocate in a similar fashion then if she's not doubled over laughing and still is showing interest you can whip out the beast :)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I would say that the ideal situation would be if you could do a TJ style tip ( Deep Bra Stuff ) plus feel up. From there you could continue talking to her and then lead her to some place where you can back yourself up against a wall and then let a front room makeout session ensue. While standing up is in my opinion a better way to start than with her sitting on your lap. SJG Vatican Canonizes Salvadoran Archbishop Óscar Romero, Who Was Killed by a U.S.-Backed Death Squad [view link] They tried to film this in El Salvador, but they quickly got ejected. So it was filmed in Mexico. Romero (1989) Trailer - John Duigan, Raul Julia [view link] [view link] [view link] Pope Francis Canonizes, Oscar Romero ( and this has been long awaited ) [view link] and more [view link] Missouri Woman Fired For Blocking Black Man From Entering Apartment Complex [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion