tuscl

Snoop Dogg at my club

Sunday, October 14, 2018 4:43 AM
Just sharing because it's neat... My club celebrated its third year anniversary this weekend and these videos are from Friday night. The managers and owners announced Snoop Dogg coming to host on Thursday, so there wasn't a lot of promotion. There were over 70 girls from all over metro Detroit working and it was actually quite miserable (monetarily speaking) for most of us regular house girls. A regular high spending customer gave Snoop this money to throw. Snoop spent zero dollars of his own money and arrived around 1am and dipped out of sight (or left the building, not sure which) a little after 1:30am. [view link] [view link] The last link has several more videos.

38 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Smoop Dogg is so past tense that he has resorted to hosting a stupid game show. [view link]
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Pretty cool that he was there. Would've been cooler if he greeted some of the workers.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Granted, he is doing a promotion so this case is different. My question.. Isn't it against code for both dancers and customers to publicly out people that they see in the club.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Technically, it's illegal to film or photograph in a strip club. However, after a year here, I've learned to ignore the cameras and Snapchat/Instagram photos and videos. This club is three floors of chaos on tje weekends and the bouncers can't regulate it. Especially when the manager (who's Instagram is linked below) posts videos and photos of girls and other girls record the stage shows as well. I just ignore it and try not to make myself look like an ass.
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    That was whack! Lol he just stood around basically? And the club was flooded with basic white girls just staring at the stairs waiting for something to happen? This is the best comment: "This is really low man.... What u suppost to do?? Rappin or dj’in?? U aint doin shit! And Damn iT looks boring in there!" It looks boring af!
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Dancers and staff were able to get photos with him while he was there, but there was a line for it and my stage rotation began shortly after these videos were shot. He had his own security detail and was a big diva about people videoing/recording him walking in. Ludacris and Lil Jon were also at my club in recent months and they were both much more open to throwing money and neither had their own security team. Tee Grizzley, a local Detroit rapper who is up and coming has hosted two parties here (and the club was over capacity both times). And Andre Drummond of the Detroit Pistons comes in and hangs out quite frequently. 50 Cent hosted a night like two years ago or something, but that was before I began working here.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    It looks boring, but everyone migrated to the 2nd floor where he was. In his video, there's a whole bar and more stages behind him that you don't see that was shoulder-to-shoulder packed. It would have been so much more packed had they had a few more days to promote it. I would say the mix was roughly 70/30. Most of the white girls may as well be black with how they act, talk, dance, and dress. It is Detroit after all.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Au contraire regarding the stupid game show shadowcat! I find that game show brilliantly stupid. You should try watching it. They have a segment where they players have to guess what Snoop Dogg is drawing, which usually looks like some squiggles on piece of paper drawn by a guy who has smoked too much marijuana. It is hilarious because it is trying to guess what squiggles on a piece of piece of paper drawn by a stoner actually represent! Far more entertaining than a lot of reality TV! ;)
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    " Most of the white girls may as well be black with how they act, talk, dance, and dress"
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s kinda cool to see Snoop at your club. It would have been much cooler if he got down and dirty with the dancers.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    I first saw you talk about this and gave a PSA to my real estate class telling them he was going to be there lol. The I sas my mom later and said, "he'll probably only be there an hour or so." I didn't think it sounded like a lucrative night. I'd love to smoke with him, though.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Said to my mom* lol wtf
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    I've seen numerous photos of him with some of the girls on individual Instagram accounts, but it honestly seemed like he didn't want to be there. He was in Detroit filming a video with Trick Trick, another local rapper. I believed they used his connections with a local booking/entertainment company called Embarco to get him at my club. Photographers come into the larger clubs here to photograph dancers, sights, etc. Alex Boge (Pictures by Alex on Facebook) photographs for Coliseum, Flight Club, and Penthouse. We have our own guy who comes in. Following this are some of his albums of where I work. I found myself in one of his photos on here. He took several of me on Friday night with my permission. But our contracts include a page acknowledging we know this is a thing basically. When he photographs, he lets us see the photo and we can tell him to keep it or delete it. [view link] The club is massive with three floors and six stages (two are glass bottoms). It used to be a nightclub.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    @Nina: girls were smoking with him in the 2nd floor bachelor party room. That's where they put him. Then they closed off that stairwell there. I needed to use the restroom SO bad and his security detail wouldn't let me use those stairs so I can to walk all the way around the 2nd level and use the stairs by VIP. That's how I ended up at the bottom of those stairs taking those videos you (maybe) saw on my Facebook. I went on stage three songs after those videos and the room had emptied out when I was passing by the fourth and fifth stages.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    "And Andre Drummond of the Detroit Pistons comes in and hangs out quite frequently." This is more along the lines of what i was asking about. Isn't this against the code of outing customers?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Not really. He knows he is going go be spotted there but goes there instead, most likely just to chill and/or enjoy the stage show. It's not like she said he did x with y for z. Just that he goes there.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    He comes in with a posse everytime and they rent a large party room with bottle service. He's locally famous and it's well known he hangs out there and is friends with some of the girls. When he comes in, girls brag to customers that he's there and word spreads.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    4got2wipe - I did watch it a couple of times when I was in the hospital for 4 days. Not much choice of what to watch.
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    Lol that would be so awesome! I would love to smoke a blunt with Snoop!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Stoners. SMH
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    I love weed! I like to bring a cute boy into my room, have us each take a hit and then have sex on it. Every time he thrusts into me it feels like I'm having an orgasm lol ;)
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    " Most of the white girls may as well be black with how they act, talk, dance, and dress" I posted this with a bunch if eyeroll emojis but they dont shiw up here so EYEROLL uggghhhh at that dumbass comment
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    ^dude, fuck off and get over it. You were ignored for a reason. One of the girls who is friends with the promoter told me he was given money to throw, bur I only heard it from her. Nobody else mentioned it last night. And Lil Jon is definitely my favorite rapper to have visited thus far since I've been there.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’ve heard that (I’ve never personally seen one way or another) several rappers are actually stingy and entitled in a strop club. Despite their rap lyrics would have one believe differently. Cool story about Snoop there. Glad it didn’t go too crazy.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Is it true that Snoop Dogg picked that name because he enjoys sniffing ass.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Snoop probably didn't want to spend money there because it would have been counterproductive to the fact that he was paid to be there...
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    That makes no sense.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    I don't know how true it is. I saw a photo where be maybe had about 1k in banded singles that he was holding.
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    You guys are funny you make fun of dudes throwing money for nothing and messing things up but then make fun of him for not doing the same. He's being paid to be there not a customer. The real complaint should be him being boring as fuck just standing around not even rapping his songs or trying to pump up the crowd. Lol he didn't do shit
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    And Waffle stfu you and all those basic white girls never have to deal with basic realities black girls do every day, even within just the confines the stripper world did to ever have to restrict your options like this? [view link] And I'm sure cops and property managers treat them just the same EYEROLL
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    He was higher than a kite. He was plenty entertained in a large bachelor party room. He did rap along to his stuff as well.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    snoop my dawg, he ain't into the clubbing the way we rappers new to the bizness be. i been to some of his mansion parties, they super relaxed these days ain't turnt at all, everybody just gettin super fucking baked. if you want that fucking turnt up shit, go to Charlie Sheen's parties. that bitch crazier than any rapper i eva met. bitches be smoking crack in the livin room an shit.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Lmfaooo. You sound like a little whiney bitch telling women to stfu. I live in fucking Detroit retard. I might not be black, but that doesn't mean I haven't endured my fair share of bullshit in a predominantly black city. You literally don't know. Please go try to condescend somebody else.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    Mamisan, my dear, Snoop Doggy is cooler than Bill O'Reilly for sure. He posted a video on social media making fun of Kiki cheating.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • vajmon
    6 years ago
    I'd love to bang those two slutty blonde chicks standing by the stage in the first video! From the Instagram account looks like this joint has some decent talent. I'll have to visit some day soon. Snoop Dogg is one cool mutherfucker! Love his latest hit "Smile Bitch" with Lil Duval and Ball Greezy. Always gets me in a good mood whenever I hear it :)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Mamisan is back - lol! I think Bill Orielly is more handsy than Snoop. He’s got a reputation for groping and paying later...
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Lol me and spice’s club paid him to host once. They charged an insane price to get in ($50 min) and he showed up late af. There’s a video of me somewhere dancing on the pole while he played his own song behind me and smoked a blunt on stage. I wish I had his life, but hey he’s earned it at this point
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion