tuscl

Search reviews by the day of the week?

knight_errant
New Jersey
Saturday, October 13, 2018 5:10 AM
Often I search reviews by the day of the week, trying to zero in on more insightful intel. I imagine many others do. Anyone ever recommend to Founder having such a feature built into the site? Is there a discussion thread out there on this already? (a quick search didn't turn up anything). Thoughts? Snarky comments? Random attacks against other tusclers?

4 comments

• Mtent
    6 years ago
    This needs to happen, along with time of day. Looking for a day shift is too hard
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I usually like to see the day and shift of the review, but I haven't felt a need to look at multiple reviews for a specific day - I'm more interested in general trends of the club such as dayshift vs nightshift and weeknights vs weekends. It'd probably be good to have such a feature since for example sometimes a club can consistently have a different vibe on a Saturday dayshift vs weekday dayshift, etc.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    This would be a very useful feature although for me I would rather just exclude weekend reviews and see reviews for days during the week. Sorting by day, evening, and late night would also be very useful.
  • sp
    6 years ago
    For traveling, I usually look for the higher rating and then check out the reviews. Its easy enough to see the day and time while scrolling down the list. For the local clubs, there are a few members who always post about those clubs so I go look and see what they have to say.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion