tuscl

Best Clubs in Dallas for Extras

TinyVenus1
Georgia
My buddy and I will be in Dallas in a few weeks on business and we would like to check out the SC scene in the area. Can someone local recommend a few good clubs in the area that offer extras? In Atlanta there are plenty of clubs like this but after doing some research, it appears Dallas area clubs aren't extras-friendly. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

8 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    For Dallas?

Try La Bare
  • TinyVenus1
    6 years ago
    Is this seriously your response? Why the hell would you think I am LE?
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    There are no reliably known extras clubs in DFW.
  • TinyVenus1
    6 years ago
    Thanks Paul. That's kind of what I was thinking from what I read everywhere. I find that strange in such a large city. Atlanta is the exact opposite.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Funny Nice Spice ....not many others will get that one.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    ^lol I thought the same thing. Only reason I know the name is bc they came to my club once for a “ladies night” thing. 10/10 highly recommend
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I appreciate it xD

April, that sounds like it was really fun.

I’ve only met two former male strippers before at work before. One of them I only hung out for a short while with and didn’t get much of an impression either way.

The other one was different. He told me during a dance that he only had six months to live and of how horrible the whole sex industry was.

I told him that I was sorry and he cut me off saying “no. I know how it all works. You don’t have to pretend to care.”

Then he paid me and walked off.

There’s not much a customer can do to completely shock me, but he definitely did.

• stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Fantasy Ranch was a purported brothel (Euless, not Arlington location.) Never had the desire to go and from what I hear, has been shut down.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion