Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Best Clubs in Dallas for Extras

TinyVenus1

Georgia

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

My buddy and I will be in Dallas in a few weeks on business and we would like to check out the SC scene in the area. Can someone local recommend a few good clubs in the area that offer extras? In Atlanta there are plenty of clubs like this but after doing some research, it appears Dallas area clubs aren't extras-friendly. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

For Dallas?

Try La Bare

Profile picture for TinyVenus1
TinyVenus1
•

Is this seriously your response? Why the hell would you think I am LE?

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

There are no reliably known extras clubs in DFW.

Profile picture for TinyVenus1
TinyVenus1
•

Thanks Paul. That's kind of what I was thinking from what I read everywhere. I find that strange in such a large city. Atlanta is the exact opposite.

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Funny Nice Spice ....not many others will get that one.

Profile picture for April9424
April9424
•

^lol I thought the same thing. Only reason I know the name is bc they came to my club once for a “ladies night” thing. 10/10 highly recommend

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I appreciate it xD

April, that sounds like it was really fun.

I’ve only met two former male strippers before at work before. One of them I only hung out for a short while with and didn’t get much of an impression either way.

The other one was different. He told me during a dance that he only had six months to live and of how horrible the whole sex industry was.

I told him that I was sorry and he cut me off saying “no. I know how it all works. You don’t have to pretend to care.”

Then he paid me and walked off.

There’s not much a customer can do to completely shock me, but he definitely did.

Profile picture for stripfighter
stripfighter
•

Fantasy Ranch was a purported brothel (Euless, not Arlington location.) Never had the desire to go and from what I hear, has been shut down.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement