Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ever break the ceiling with your dick?

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN

New Jersey

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Fucking low ceiling strip clubs

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I broke my dick once titty fucking a rock hard bolt on job

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I was getting down to the nuts and bolts of things for sure

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
•

I'm trying to smash pussy not ceilings

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

No but I often having a problem with the head of my dick touching the water in toilets. I also cant wear shorts without the head poking out the bottom

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Hah. I’m trying to create a mental image of how that’s even possible. The only time I can even touch the ceiling is when climbing the pole.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Willy's pole apparently.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

I thought we were discussing breaking ceilings, not poles.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement