tuscl

its true

Lil_Baller100
Where Dem Hoez at
i met nicespice last night, she one fine hoe. unfortunately i didn't get to enjoy her very long cause my dumb ass drank too much and took way too many fucking drugs. my doctor told me that i'm going through withdrawals due to severe alcoholism, a cocaine addiction, a xanax addiction as well as a mild opioid addiction and that i will need to be kept in the hospital further to manage the symptoms of this. i never felt so shitty in my life. can't believe my dumb ass almost fucking died yesterday. i don't have shit to do right now but post here and watch shitty ass tv though so im bored af. they got me hella doped up to manage to withdrawal symptoms. told me withdrawing from alcohol and xanax can actually kill you if the addiction severe enough. didn't fucking know that. told me withdrawing from xanax could take six months to complete.

i don't know if i wanna stop tho. been going hard af for the past four years since i became famous, i don't feel like slowin down yet.

10 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Quitter
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i ain't quitting, but the doctors and my manager aren't letting me leave cause they said i went way too fucking hard last night and that i need a reality check.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Yeah the rehab scene here isn’t going to be as plush as LA. Hopefully you can leave soon.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    by the way, what's this talk about my manager acting like a jackass last night? my homies said he stormed the club and yelled at everyone?
  • BrotherFogHorn
    6 years ago
    Lil Baller, you need to come in for confessions
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    ain't you the mothafucka that likes to spike your hoes drinks?

who the real degenerate scoundrel family man?
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    brotherfoghorn is there a heaven for street nigga?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    be sure to post where your funeral is. if it’s close by maybe i’ll attend.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    I went to the hospital when my ATF overdosed. She tested positive for heroin, fentynal, cocaine, benzoes, alcohol, and had some subutex in her system. She quit detox 4 times in 5 weeks so we got in her car and she detoxed as we slowly drove south. The heroin and fentynal were relatively easy. The crack and coke were harder ( 4 days in I ceught her shooting coke) but then the benzoes were the toughest. 12 hours after her last Xanax or K-pin, we were in a motel and she said she felt like she was going to have a seizure. I took her to the ER. The doctor congratulated her on kicking the others and told her to be very careful withdrawing from benzoes. He couldn’t tell if she would have a seizure but said it’s common. I left her and the next day she had a petit mal seizure while backing up her car- she hit a fixed post, broke a taillight and was ok. She had another seizure the next day so she started taking 1/2 a subutex a day and gets by ok. She
    Says kicking them will make her sick for a week and she fears the sickness from withdrawal. It’s a tough spot to be in but she knows she’s got to do it or she’ll die.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    naw @DC, been wanting to do some of dis shit my whole life. never got much pussy back in da hood, was a broke ass nigga back den. lil wayne been my idol my whole life ya feel me dawg? he the one rapper i admit is betta than me.

goddamn @gawker yo hoe sound crazy dawg. she remind me of dis one hoe i was fucking a couple years ago. i love my coke an shit but i don't fuck around wit da meth or da heroin or da fentanyl. dat shit will fuck yo ass up. this hoe would do whatever the fuck you put in-front of her tho. i have a drug den in my house and somehow she managed to introduce more drugs to it, some that were only hers and i wouldn't touch dat shit with a ten foot pole. she once took flakka in my drug den and went batshit fucking crazy, thought the walls were a portal to hell or some shit. goddamn she gave some good ass head but that hoe was so fucking crazy i had to let her ass go for the sake of my sanity. she also the kinda hoe who cant have access to my money. i mean as fucking reckless and crazy ass shit as i do this hoe would've fucking destroyed herself in a matter of months if i didn't let her ass go. was one hell of a crazy three weeks tho
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion