tuscl

Dancers Moving to a Different Type of Club. Do They Adapt?

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
With all the club closings in Atlanta, dancers from the closed clubs are showing up at other clubs. In particular, the now closed Mardi Gras had good looking dancers with light contact floor dances and zero extras in VIP.

I have not been to Follies in a little while. I read that displaced Mardi Gras dancers are now showing up at Follies. For those of you who just signed up for tuscl today, the norm at Follies is fingerbanging in the $10 table dances and in VIP, well bring a condom unless you are into bareback.

So this is a rather extreme real world example. These new girls are not so stupid that they do not know what the "Follies VIP" is all about. For that matter they should know the floor dances have more mileage than VIP at most clubs. So they know if the come to Follies to work, they know what their co-workers are offering.

Are they adapting and now offering the Follies Experience too? Or are they trying to make money at Follies doing things the same way they did at their old club?

Roll back the clock. When they went to work art their old club, they could have worked at Follies instead. They chose the no extras club. They were still working there so the money must have been good enough for them. But that was a different customer base with different expectations. Not all of them moved to Follies. They moved to a lot of different clubs. Does that mean the ones that moved to Follies did so knowing what they would now be doing to make money? Or is that too much planning to expect of a stripper?

Before the mass exodus caused by the shutdowns, you would occasionally run into a stripper at a high mileage club that came from a lower mileage club. It was a mixed bag. Some became high mileage girls and some, well, you just learned to avoid spending money on them.

Anyone have any intel on the new girls at Follies and whether they are "adapting"?

13 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’m sure it’s like evolution, some species adapt, the rest go extinct;)
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I have met 2 at Follies in the last 2 weeks. The first was a black girl that said that she was from Mardi Gras and she did fine. I went yesterday and there were 4 or 5 new white dancers there. I managed to get a dance from one named Candy. I guess that she came from Mardi Gras too but it was the worst dance that I have ever had at Follies. She didn't take off any clothes. WTF? She won't last long.
  • shareher
    6 years ago
    A sex worker is a sex worker. Often they dip their toes in on a first job that's minimal contact. Then they take the next step then the next then......
    It's such a shame that back page got shut down, a lot of these young women may turn to street prostitution nowadays. That's sad
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Are dancers that work in strictly enforced air dance only clubs considered sex workers?
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^It used to be a lot strippers disassociated themselves with being viewed as “sex workers”

But a lot of the current dancers who hang out online are now more woke, and are more likely to flame whorephobia now. (On places like tumblr or instagram, not SW)

It’s weird.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    I see the transition being similar to coming from civvie to baby stripper to full on stripper. Likewise a lot of newbie dancers don't make it in whatever club they're at, a lot of newbie, former LM dancers won't make it at their new HM clubs. Some will adapt, some will quit, others will move.

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    I heard talk that places like the Pink Pony and the Oasis has already started potentially increasing mileage.

If I were to guess, Follies is going to stay an extras club, but the prices will go up. But that’s just speculation and I’d be down to take bets on this for fun.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    So I went there today to gather research information.

Found a blonde 7.5 for a dance. Put my hands on her hips while facing me. Not even her ass, just her hips. She swiped my hands away and firmly said touching was not allowed at Follies. It was all I could do to not break out laughing. Yes, she came from Mardi Gras.

Found another from Mardi Gras (mixed race spinner) that gave a decent dance. I started the VIP discussion. 250+50. Hinted around about extras. She said there were one or two girls that were rumored to do that, but it was very against the rules. I exaggerated a little and told her I saw about a dozen girls in the room that have done a FS VIP with me. She looked like she was on the verge of crying, took her $20 and walked away.

But there was a third girl. She was dancing for the guy next to me. Thin white girl with long curly brown hair. Heard her mention Mardi Gras. Took that guy to VIP. They came out only about 15 minutes later (a good sign). Saw her take at least 3 other guys to VIP in the two hours I was there. Could never flag her down.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    So 1 is adjusting nicely so far and the rest not very happily then?
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Sounds that way. Not certain the girls doing assembly like VIP's is from Mardi Gras or that was just mentioned. I figure the other two are going are just going to try to make money on table dances and go home with 200-300 dollars. If it is not worth their while, that situation is self correcting either way.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Ugh this is kinda like college.

Starting this fall there are 3,000 freshman students at TUSCL University. By the end of classes next spring there will only be 2,200. Not every kid is cut out for college and not every stripper is cut out for Follies.

Looks like they'll be a lot of hot young girls working at area Subways in the ATL soon with all these clubs closing!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    safe to say every girl has her price.
    some just figure it out faster.
  • jmiddle30234
    6 years ago
    Couple Mardi Gras at fannies same thing 200 plus for vip they won’t last long the flasher girls should be fine at follies. Been going to tt expensive vip but roomy and private the ladies know how to take care of you
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion