tuscl

Cameras Everywhere

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
A previous blurb on a post talked about cameras. Made me think, there are cameras everywhere now, you do anything without being recorded. Guess that’s a good thing for law abiding citizens but hey makes me a little paranoid.

What’s the craziest thing you’ve seen in the news or online where a camera “foiled the crime?”

Best one I saw was some guy drove a Bugatti into a lake to collect insurance on it. He planned on driving the car into the lake, collecting insurance on it, buying it back from the insurance company and fixing it.

If only... someone just sitting in the passenger seat of a passing car recorded the entire thing on his phone and uploaded the video to YouTube.

10 comments

• sinclair
    6 years ago
    To answer your question, I would refer to this story that was in the news two days ago. Some gender-confused Toronto man attacked a pro-life woman. The video evidence ended up getting the soy boy fired from his job at a hair salon, and he is now facing criminal charges. https://youtu.be/z7SqtIe5rZQ
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    In the age of #metoo. Guys should wire multiple hidden cameras in their bedrooms, not just to make good 4K UHD sextapes, but as a protection against allegations of rape. She might be begging for multiple orgasms the night it happens, but years later she might claim it was a rape if she wants to go after your reputation and money.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    ^^^I was thinking the same thing. Or at least a good audio recorder/microphone.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    You guys just laid out the pros and cons of the need for cameras.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Im more concerned with privacy disappearing
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Cameras have their good points, I guess, but I like to just be left alone sometimes and their presence everywhere seems a little dehumanizing. Not that I spend a lot of time thinking about it or worrying about it but I don’t like the “normalization” of cameras everywhere.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i hope these cameras get my good side.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    I remember that video of the Bugatti haha!

That iconic line "Pretty sure it's a Lambo bro"
  • joatmon
    6 years ago
    Good points both pro and con made by all. See the movie "Anon", 2018 with Clive Owen if this topic interests you.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Bird stealing Doritos. That's all I got. https://youtu.be/Kqy9hxhUxK0
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion