Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Turtlenecks - Who Rocks One?

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

With fall season coming about, and every white girl cumming her pants for pumpkin spiced lattes, something else is on the horizon...turtleneck season. About half a century ago they were cool, not so much anymore unless you’re a Lithuanian night club bouncer. Bonus points if you wear your necklace on the outside. Who on here do you think rocks a turtleneck in November?

Juicy can’t find one to fit his neck so he’s out.

Jackslash? After all he hangs out in museums.

Randommember? He talks like a university professor.

Subraman? I mean I always thought San Diegoans were a little behind the fashion trends when compared to the bay and LA.

Dominic? Maybe he’s hanging in a Cleveland club wearing one and smoking a pipe.

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

No thanks. I’d rather not be confused for a giraffe!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I love seeing the folks in Florida wearing turtlenecks when it dips below 70 degrees.

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

It’s still too hot for that where I am. But I like both turtle necks and pumpkin spiced lattes.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

No.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Couldn't find good turtleneck at Goodwill

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Couldn't find good turtleneck at Goodwill

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

SJG has a closet full of them , no the other closet not the one full of dismembered women.

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Not really my style.

Profile picture for playfulsteve
playfulsteve
•

Why hasn’t Axe made the fall white girl catnip Pumpkin Spice variety yet?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Yeah Pumpkin-Vanilla Bean body spray.

Or Cinnamon Nutmeg Pumpkin

I guarantee you wear that shit into a Banana Republic store you will have sex in the dressing room no matter how fat you are.

Profile picture for Warrenboy75
Warrenboy75
•

LOL-- I wear them. Solid black one mostly, dark gray as a second.

brooksbrothers.com ( and I hang in Cleveland clubs :--)

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

I used to wear a turtleneck, but then I turned 8.

Profile picture for ArtCollege
ArtCollege
•

I love for dancers to reach into my shirt and play with my nipples. So why make it hard for them to do that?

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

Hasn't got cold enough for me to beak mine out.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

A few years ago my CF gave me 2 turtlenecks for Christmas. I’ll wear them to the club when the weather turns cold.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•
Profile picture for magicrat
magicrat
•

In Beer City one can get as many of the shitty pumpkin beers that they would ever want! I got one once and drank about half and said never again! Turtlenecks? Not my thang

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Not sure if @RandomMember is joking about him shopping there or not, but I buy my tops at Goodwill. I haven't seen turtlenecks there yet. I do tend to rock charcoal Henley's and V-neck knit sweaters and use them like turtlenecks. Shailynn, you are really suck in the '80s!! Not that there's anything wrong with that! ;)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I think Ilya Kuryakin rocked a turtleneck over 50 years ago !

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

turtle neck with no bra and rock hard nipple:

Profile picture for TrapBaby304
TrapBaby304
•

turtlenecks are coming back in style

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement