tuscl

Maybe not all dancers are faking it - LOL

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Per StripperWeb:

Being a single stripper

I feel like I'm having a hard time balancing my personal life and my stripper life. There's this guy I'm kinda into and I think that I'm ready to take it to the next level. But I feel like when I'm in a relationship and working, I make less money. I feel like I'm making a decent amount of money right now because I'm genuinely horny and craving male attention and haven't had sex in longer than I'd care to say. During my last relationship, I would never want to go into work, I'd just want to curl up on the couch and hang out with my boyfriend. And when I did make it into work, I felt weird working, like I'd just rather spend time with my boyfriend. So now I don't know what to do. I really want to continue making decent money, but I feel like if I ended up having sex with this guy, I'd lose my stripper spark. IDK what to do!

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showth…

5 comments

• Subraman
    6 years ago
    This is the stripper version of "women weaken legs"
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Also quoting stripperweb:

“IMO strippers who do maintain good LTRs are private about it because 1) privacy is golden and 2) usually someone you know wants to steal your mate. The adult industry is full of people who love "eating off of someone else's plate." “

So true. Idk what it is, if a dude dates one stripper, then he suddenly has access to a bunch of them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ strip clubs are bizrro world
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    spice you have no idea how true that is. it's pathetic imo. some girl from work recently went home with my ex. he spends no money at the club, didn't pay her, and didn't even buy her drinks. apparently at his house she was asking about me.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    I don't believe someone would enjoy dancing cos they crave male attention.

But its definitely best to keep relationships private. Other dancers really will go after your man if they know who he is!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion