tuscl

Trapbaby/Phatboi Troll

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Wednesday, October 3, 2018 1:04 PM
Come'on admit it. Your from the IE right?

19 comments

• GACA
    6 years ago
    So maybe it's Riverside or worse...Colton?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Roomie with fishsticks?
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    You're a paranoid fuck. I'm real https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=…

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Even someone with autism like SJG can create a bogus Facebook account. Juice had 6 of them and he has Down syndrome.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I thought things were bad when we got Mtent, and his banal, vapid questions. Then Nicole brought things to a whole new level. But TrapBaby and PhatBoy, holy fuck. Just goes to show that no matter how bad things are, they CAN get worse
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Ugh what bogus FB account! Ive had that for years!!
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Definitely Mexican from the IE.

Dead give away ..You keep saying "ghetto" like that the only vanacular in your repertoire.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Keep making yourself sound like an obnoxious social retard. You're the opposite end of social retardation from DC, no wonder you get along. 2 sides of the same coin lmfao
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Opposite end?

So that would make me a social savant, a charlantan with words, a man who could in fact sell ice to the Eskimo.

Awe, thanks for the compliment phatboi
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    no fucktard, it makes you socially retarded in a loud obnoxious way where as he comes across like a retard who cant put a sentence together without sounding like a text book
  • GACA
    6 years ago

Nah.. I'm just LA all the way!!!

And I know a Mexican posing as a Persian when I read one
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Goddamit DC, stay off my thread.

Not tryna be part of Magic the Gathering here...
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Not on my thread you don't
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    >And I know a Mexican posing as a Persian when I read one<

And I know a 500 lb bedridden troll when I read one
    Your welcome I fixed it for ya.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    you dont know a thing about Persians and probably nothing about Mexicans. You're just a loud obnoxious social retard like a bull in a china shop
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Ha I don't know Persians?

I went to Taft sweetie, nuff said
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Of course you don't know shit. You think being loud and obnoxious makes you credible or sound authoritative. Just makes you sound annoying and retarded.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Argued like a true USC grad student...

Note.. that is sarcasm.

I suspect you didn't finish HS now
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    Bahahaha the IE. I'm thinking Hesperia born, fam moved on up to Colton (good call) and now she is renting in South Fontana but tells everyone she lives in Rancho and hangs out at the Gardens. She dances her fat ass at Paradise Showgirls because she is too fat to work at Synn or Rhino at night although she occasionally does work the Synn day shift because they'll let anyone who will suck a dick for a hundy in during day shift.

And she looks like she has a sweaty ass crack and her pooshe stinks and behind that half inch layer of war paint known as mac makeup is crater face.

And if you have an 8 ball she'll slurp on that D. And for a MDMA shell lick your ass cleaner than a charmin wetwipe.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion