tuscl

Do strippers dance during that time of the month?

NJBalla
New York
Tuesday, October 2, 2018 9:31 PM
Just wondering from any of the dancers here. I unfortunately learned from a girl last spring that it was her "time" by the patches of blood on my shirt when I emerged from the LD room. However, do other girls just take a day or 2 off? And does being on your period affect your attitude/performance?

29 comments

• GeneraI
    6 years ago
    I've seen the clipped off string sticking out a tiny bit before, and had one girl let me know I couldn't finger her this time which I assumed meant it was her time. It doesn't bother me that much. They still gotta make their money.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Use cold water and hydrogen peroxide to remove the blood stains from your shirt!
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I do, but if I'm able to take the worst days off sometimes I will. I try and avoid nude clubs if im on my period. Black outfits are a dead giveaway. I prefer bright colors/uv reactive and or shiny shit. Some girls always wear black or dark colors so you cant even go by that though lol.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    desperate bitches do
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Lol I make enough to always take those days or the whole week off. I just took 2 months off straight just started dancing again. I'm not desperate but ok.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    ugh you just said you do and i didnt even read that before so dont get all touchy n shit
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    one girl i was fuckin had a tampon hiding deep in her pussy. my dick hit it. i didn’t know about it. weird.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    thats so gross
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Some do, some don't. Pisses me off when I'm expecting extras and don't find out until we are already in the VIP room.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    A few months ago, I saw a dancer on stage that had a tampon string sticking out of her panties. She didn’t even bother to trim it. If she had approached me later, I would’ve passed on taking her to the VIP.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Depends if they need the money..... remember these ladies will lick the smegma off a cock and then swallow a load if the rent is due, they need some coke, or they need bail money for TV heir boyfriend.... dancing while on their period is no big deal
  • nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    Do they do Fs ? Tijuana girls should be asked this question
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    I am sure at least some dance on their period. Some ladies will even fuck on the rag. I remember one nightmare where a girl didn't say anything until my dick was covered red in her blood.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    It is also possible that she started her period a day earlier than normal. She might have not had a tampon in yet. It happens.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Depends on the circumstances, if you’re curious ask a stripper!
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    Yes. I've seen the tampon string at Clanceys.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    I've mentioned this before on TUSCL. Anyway I was in my "on the way home from work" club. Not a good club but the bartender I'd know for many years since she was a dancer. So this trip, they call up this new dancer. Young and way above the typical dancer for this club. They announce it's her 18th birthday and this is her first time on stage. She dances a clumsy kind of spastic set, at least she was good on the eyes. I'm sure she did well on her first tip walk. I need to mention that her stage outfit was just a run of the mill white bikini. Perhaps you know where this is going. Yes, she started her period on stage during her second set. It was pretty obvious to all. She ran off the stage and my barmaid friend followed her to the dressing room. About 5-10 minutes later my friend returned. She told me the dancer cleaned up, dressed, went out the back door and was never heard from again. Wish I'd had a chance to get some dances from her!
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Lol, some guys are actually into sex with girls on thier period. Its called "crime scene" sex. Thats a line Id never cross.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    True, I'm not. But my experience is it's the girl being horny and/or wanting sex on her period, but she being hot and bothered, can't wait a day or two. Nine times out of 10 it becomes sex in the shower or One time out of 10 on the bed, just put down a towel first. The shower is the better option. You'd turn down a horny girl in a relationship?
  • judyjudy
    6 years ago
    NO
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Ok you guys are real funny. If a stripper is just stripping and not an extras girl and she is smart about changing her tampon often and cuts the string short and wipes that area w/ some flushable wipe you won't even know she is on your period. I worked on my period because I can't justify taking off a whole week every month during a time I feel horrible and am cramping and pissed off and ready to murder anyone that looks at me wrong. Ok just kidding I'm a psycho bitch always but that is besides the point here. I can't justify doing a lot of things that time of month. Go on a hike? Good forbid I can't visit a bathroom anytime soon which I can do at the club. Go to the beach?? What if sharks can tell ur on ur period even though you aren't bloodying up the water. Sharks have an insanely good sense of smell I heard. Go out and do something around town? I guess but I'm not gonna wanna. Also my give a fuck is way more broken on my period and the money comes easy. Not that I have much of a give fuck in general but I try to treat men as though they are human until I have a reason not to. On my period not as much. Being a complete bitch= money for me. Although sometimes I look back and even I'm ashamed of how I behaved. This happens more on my period. Tl;dr fun things are not very fun on my period. Laying in bed doing nothing is no fun either. Might as well get money's. Then take off a lot of time whenever I feel like it.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Also the vast super majority of strippers I have talked to in the dressing room work on their period and I bet you would never even know 99.5% of the time and the other 0.5% is girls being sloppy and making an oops.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I made a lot of typos there o well
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Haven’t heard it called Crime scene sex but some girls are extra horny during and because so many guys won’t...bonus time! It’s all very natural to me.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    And if it is non extras it really isn’t a deal at all.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    the only part of it that has made me skip work or feel like i'm making less money is being bloated. i've never known any girls who take a week off every month just because of their period. i didn't know so many guys actually thought that. i remember once hearing a guy say "theres a bear in the cave" when a girls string was showing
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    "A few months ago, I saw a dancer on stage that had a tampon string sticking out of her panties. She didn’t even bother to trim it." probably not a case of laziness but she "tucked it in" and then it came out. i would normally assume that's TMI for a customer but y'all wanted to know
  • playfulsteve
    6 years ago
    A few of my regulars will let me know if aunt flow is in town and let me know that they might not be 'fully available' during that time....... I've also walked out of VIp rooms with red marks on my clothes...... so YES, they do....... some are upfront about it, some aren't........
  • busta_nut
    6 years ago
    Shark week.. you can bet that if one is bleeding... many others are synced up with her.. but not problem with me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion