tuscl

My ho is psycho

BigPimp69
Why you Kisses Niggas for Free Hoe ?
Monday, October 1, 2018 8:24 PM
I just be trying to increase my drug hustle. I need to sneak in the good shit to the nursing home so flagooner can finally get high and be happy. But this one ho (who is NOT my trap queen) keeps yapping on here like a chihuahua. Stfu woman. Anyone wanna buy her for $300? She is yours for life

9 comments

• Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i generously offered your ho a chance to twerk all over this dick and she has yet to do it. i don't blame ya for selling her, bitch don't know her place
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Buy her? You can do that. Maybe I’ll drop her off in Austin so Nicole will be more cheerful again.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Nichole might enjoy a pet
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    $300 for a trap house hoe? That’s steep for that piece of used goods. I’ll pass. I’d rather use $300 for an hourly whore who is trained to not act a fool.
  • @spice if youre gonna make that claim(giving u benefit of doubt ), u should be aware that I have not been any more cheerful in the past, and therefore that the extent of my happy mood is not any different today than before
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^ah. You seemed grumpier on the board. And I figured if you have exams going on soon it would make sense. So no pet hoes for you?
  • Exams don't make me more stressed cuz I dont procrastinate I believe in studying every day cuz I love it anyway ..I am the exam lol...unless it is lsat which hopedully I will do good on but that is a different beast
  • Sorry if I seem more grumpy.lmao feel as I been acting the same personally but I guess not
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Aww, it’s okay. And that’s good. My study “habits” are terrible.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion