tuscl

Leaked video of TrapBaby304?

NJBalla
New York
Trapbaby304 slipped and sent me a video of himself on xvideos. Nice blue shirt trapbaby.

https://www.xvideos.com/video21233371/ma…

12 comments

• Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    lmao, looks like it was to appeal to your fetish of seeing a middle aged white dude suck a black dick
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    says the guy who added this video to his favorites. I guess ive seen it all. a white knight for a troll.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    haha, i don't white knight for no hoe
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Damn, will you please warn people the next time you post some link like that ?
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Desperate times call for desperate measures. To clear an antihill you dont use bug spray, but molten lead.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    That’s pretty funny.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    trapbaby stopped posting comments after being outed. That or he's filming more content for xvideos
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    I think for a lot of men, having an extended relationship with a hoe or dancer is a form of cuckolding.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    You're paying for a woman's lifestyle while knowing she's fucking other men and probably has a relationship. It probably turns you on. The fact that so many of you are fixated on dancers having black boyfriends or women being with black men is probably linked to your feelings of racism, belief in stereotypes and your own sexual shortcomings.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    them white middle aged fags can't stand a black man taking their hoe from them but are secretly turned on by it.

how pathetic
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    you're a racist parody
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i ain't no bitchez parody. i am my own man and i make more stacks in an hour than you make sucking ten dicks hoe
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion