tuscl

Front room makeout sessions

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
I am tired of san jose guy being ridiculed and mocked! He is a damn genius! I found a pretty latina bought her a drink and a front room makeout session commenced! I woke up next to her in my own bed and will continue to see her otc regularly. This is in Louisville ky. The impossible has happened

44 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    So you're not moving to Tijuana, is that what you're saying? :)
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Maybe one day but after the weekend i just had i am good for the moment.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Good for you ;)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    How did that happen? Conversation and getting along? Feed money like SJG suggest? Were any other dancers angry?
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    One guy gets laid and all of a sudden SJG is a genius. Internet's a fickle place.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ nicespice being the only one in the club that knows any spanish at all and having google translate. I said eres tan hermosa and bought her a drink and we started dfk. Wasnt feeding her money we did a regular vip. Yes other dancers were jealous one blonde said to me you would have way more fun with me at least i speak english. I said i am happy for your english speaking skills but i am not interested! She said why not and i ignored her
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Coming from the man who puts others down for not enjoying paid sex with hoes, this is fucking hilarious. Bragging about being a trick ROTFLMFAO
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @trapbaby my favorite troll!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I have never put anyone down for not having paid sex?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Countryman I think you’ve drank too much Mexican water. Trap baby is referring to SJG who constantly comes here and ridicules anyone that pays for sex.

Also you’re missing his point on front room make out sessions. He never would have paid for her drink. Also he’s a dickwad because he’s never even been to a strip club to begin with. He’s talked about Tijuana way longer than you, only lives a few hours away, and has yet to be there, just stares at photos of street hookers in Tijuana on the internet all day. He’s a fucking douche bag idiot.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Glad you got your dick wet but SJG is still a gravy slurping idiot. You’ll see things more clearly once the high wears off.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    I would like to see a club that allows making out and Id love to see a dancer who actually does that. Never seen it before
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

TrapBaby304 - definite troll account
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @trapbaby i didn't say the club allowed it but it happened so shut the hell up
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    kissing tricks is really looked down on
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    My experience and my best guess is dancers do it because she's willing to do whatever it takes to keep you in the seat. Or she's willing to do what she thinks the other dancer's won't do to keep you in the seat. It's about $$$, getting the $$$, and the assholes' $$$ is as good as anyone else's.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Dominic, I know, but its just looked down on. Street walkers won't even do the shit some on here claim dancers do. I don't know where everyone is though, but if they resort to that and ITC extras, things must be going bad for them. Out here, dancing is all about doing the least possible shit for the most money. You can get $90 for 2 semi private air dances, so why do more lol
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I get that "anything involving the mouth" can be seen as gross and/or personal and kept between SOs or lovers, for dancers, or even for customers. Also putting down a class of women a/o putting women in 2 classes (madonna & whore) is also wrong (IMO).

Sure, I've paid for air dances back when that was all I (or customers) could get. I'm not criticizing your hustle. But also I'd be less of a man if I wanted more but didn't push for it by trying to be a "nice guy" or somehow trying to get (unspoken) additional respect from the dancer (arms at my side). Because in my experience, that gets me less respect, not more from her.

So I don't mind the cat and mouse game of you trying to do the least for the most $$ and me trying to get more for my $$. That's just commerce. If you're Persian, you understand commerce from that POV.

Nothing personal. I am in no way offended by anything you write. Please continue.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    I think if a dancer has less respect for you for following the rules, there's something off about her.

I know there are street walkers who refuse to do anything bareback or to kiss tricks. I'm having a hard time believing dancers would have to resort to that. But like I said Im sure it varies by location and the local economy
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Kissing dancers is not unusual in the least. Front room make out sessions don't occur. Two different things.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    its unusual here.its too intimate of a boundary
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Louisville KY !

Louisville KY !

Louisville KY !

Countryman !

Countryman !

Countryman !

I my observation and experience, it has a lot to do with girl wanting back room FS, parking lot FS, immediate OTC FS, or FS sessions at some proximal time.

Latinas are a plus, as are Blacks. But I've done my share of DFKing white girls in our strip clubs, even though strictly prohibited. And in AMPs with Asian girls. In AAMP's makeout sessions are standard, and I feel that you kind of have to have that for the second pop (MOSG).

Some of these are rouge girls who don't care what any other girls think. Sure, on stripper web they are angry about it. But that means though that they are seeing it, otherwise they would not be able to report on it. And anyone knows what race most of the angrys on Stripper Web have to be.

Countryman, we all should be proud of you!

Nicespice, my suggestion about feeding the girl front room money is based on a few simple facts

1. Lap dancing started with lap sitting and front room money.
    2. Money up front shows good intentions, and it also shows respect.
    3. I you want to be waking up in the mornings with her, then you won't need to come to the strip club very often, so do what it takes to get your intended results.
    4. The girls who work in these places are working for money. If they don't get it in the front room, then have to push dances. Money up front can buy yourself time to get her shifted into GFE mode.
    5. Money does not need to be buying anything specific. It can be a gimmick for feeling her up. It can be a gimmick for telling her you like to have in high heels, as such does cost money. And it can be a device for telling her that you 'want to take care of her', and this is a very open ended kind of an offer. It already is getting her away from the idea of selling sex.
    6. In some of our harshest clip joints ( often run by a large operator ), the dance hustle is intense. Front room money is the best chance you have of getting the girl to lighten up. In the front room she can let you lead it, but almost impossible once a 'dance' has been bought.

Wallon, there actually are plenty of very credible accounts of front room and back room make out sessions, and that then going to TLN, in US clubs. Its just that most guys don't play it that way and haven't really thought the situation through. Maybe not until they have like Countryman, experienced the Paradise of Tijuana.

Shailynn, I have never said anything against engaging with sex workers and giving them money. Its just that I know it is far better if you can treat them like civilians from the very start. So sure, you'll be giving them money, but that does not have to mean that you are paying them for sex. If you want the girl, best to as quickly as possible start getting her shifted into accepting money on more open ended terms.

TrapBaby304,
    Street workers treated the right way, they aren't going to be less full throttle GFE than any others. Its just that the sidewalk is not conducive to that, and that most guys just want Flesh Light service. If the guy presents himself differently and if he can shell out some money and if they both have some time and availability, they can be wearing out a mattress and getting as GFE as anyone else.

And not every woman that dances in a strip clubs looks at it as being about the most money for doing the least. Usually the most money means just giving the guy what ever he wants, and how he wants it. In the most FS oriented of AMPs, the girls are far more makeout session ready than in the only occasional FS AMPs.

And yes Countryman, in some places it does not matter if the club allows it or not. Our local clubs are very strict, but sometimes it happens. As I have seen, it just depends on how loose the club is, and on the girl. Usually DFKing seems to depend on immanent FS. Some girls want nothing more than to be bedded, so DFKing is their way of making this clear.

If it is not the actual owner, what does staff really care what the girls do?

Dominic77, it is your right to use strip clubs the way you want. You have your reasons, you only have to answer to yourself.

I do not think though that making out with a willing girl in the front room makes the guy an asshole. I don't think this lovely Latina one would have gone to bed with Countryman if she felt that way. Many of these girls really do want to be bedded. They are sick and tired of LDKing and of being treated like vending machines.

Sure, they can be aggressive and competitive, and jumping onto a guys lap and ramming their tongue into his mouth usually does eliminate any other competition right off. Okay, but in the UHM clubs, that kind of stuff is what most guys go there for. No reason to call these guys assholes.

Usually if one girl is seen doing it, other girls will follow.

TrapBaby, in some clubs the management is not really in a position to enforce any rules. Getting to dance there is no big privilege. So the real rule is that the management should always be looking the other way, if it wants the women to keep on showing up. Anytime sex workers are interviewed, what they always say is that they want the freedom to do things there way, from start to finish. They pick who and how they engage with. So this is why many select the street or standing in windows, as opposed to brothels.

Sounds like our Countryman is going to be waking up with is Louisville Latina regularly. We are all proud of you Countryman!

You excursion is the point of truth in what has now been a years long dialog.

Thanks,
    SJG

Burritozilla
    http://burritozilla.com/

Raspberries - Go All The Way
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULL7apmA…

http://www.adelitasbartijuanamexico.com/…

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5495/9624…

Elton John - Bennie and the Jets
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5rQHoaQ…

Creedence Clearwater Revival: Have You Ever Seen The Rain?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu2pVPWG…

The Animals - House of the Rising Sun (1964)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS90B4sZ…

The World Is A Ghetto by War
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptIcert_…
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Countryman just called SJG a genius, and I'm not supposed to believe he has Down Syndrome?

smh
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Countryman is a hero. What he did in Louisville KY is the truth point for TUSCL and stri club discussions.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    !!!!!!!!

YES!

But not just two of us, all of us!

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Countryman,

You took what you learned in TJ and brought it back home to KY. It was in how you approached and engaged with her, how you talked to her and what you talked to her about, and how you gave priority to free form front room fraternizing, over 'dances".

AWESOME!

Does this mean that you have suspended your second TJ trip?

SJG
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Or maybe some desperate hoe in butt fuck kentucky did it coz like Mexico its economically depressed and she's desperate AF cos its NOT the norm lmfao
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate

TrapBaby304 - definite troll account
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    trollwarnbot is a troll profile calling anyone who isnt an old white trick a troll
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ sjg i have made 2 tj trips one in august one in September my third tj trip is on hold because their is a pretty latina waiting on me when i get home! And i will be not seeing her in the club but in my own bed! Not in tijuana but in louisville! All of this became possible because of the front room makeout session!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ sjg i have made 2 tj trips one in august one in September my third tj trip is on hold because their is a pretty latina waiting on me when i get home! And i will be not seeing her in the club but in my own bed! Not in tijuana but in louisville! All of this became possible because of the front room makeout session!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    And honestly a certain monger made me aware of this little gem at home! He knows who he is and i thank him
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    It's awesome to hear you found a stripper willing to do OTC near home. You were getting a little weirdly obsessive about TJ. However your success isn't because you made out with this girl in a strip club it's because you paid her. There are tons of sex workers out there willing to do overnights and LFK/DFK if you want and are willing to pay for it. I am personally not interested but glad you are getting the kind of fun you want.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ paul drake i paid her when i was in the club for a vip and drink i didn't give her any money for the weekend she spent with me! So think what yu want shouldn't you be to busy cumming in your pants to post?
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    But is it a GFE or is it real? GFEs are a sign of desperation. No hoe should resort to those
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i enjoy front room dfk and gfe. butt... i gotta pay for it. otherwise... how would i get a beautiful young girl to do it when i am 50 years older than her?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    that is why i buy lapdances.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @countryman - You are lying.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @paul drake i am many thinks a liar is not one of them!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Countryman wrote:

"
    And i will be not seeing her in the club but in my own bed! Not in tijuana but in louisville! All of this became possible because of the front room makeout session!
    "

Countryman !!!!!

He took what he learned in TJ, and he brought it home to Louisville.

Its because of how he approached and interacted with the girl, letting her see that he saw her as a GF.

Sure, most of the time women are getting financial support from men. No big deal. Its part of why they like men.

The age difference need not be such a big factor.

In most countries other than the US, smart guys, like Countryman, keep mistresses.

In the strip club it is expected that you start out with money, as this is how she pays her bills, and it shows respect and good intent. But beyond that, the arrangement can be more flexible.

Countryman, thanks for clarifying about your second TJ trip. Live up to expectations? See your favorite girls? Going to post about this.

I assume you will be seeing your Louisville girl regularly. Fantastic!

SJG

Baker Gurwitz Army
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cte9Bk_f…
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Fag!
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    Papi's awesome toe curling review text for a Brazilian club:
    https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7846…

And I am not the one who disturbed a zombie lying in the grave by mentioning his name and endorsing something he had posted. That was done by TFP:
    https://tuscl.net/article.php?id=52202

And how this is not marital infidelity:
    https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7774…

Drew's entire outstanding thread about whether or not people go along with the idea of buying dances and extras:
    https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=7846…

We were getting high mileage clubs in San Francisco. Jim and Artie launched lap sitting. Then after prevailing in a felony criminal trial, when all the legal risk was eliminated, the big brave soldiers of the Mafia came in. They built nice big VIP rooms in Market St. Cinema and New Century, and of course this meant FS.

But then when DOTCOM speculator money drove real estate prices into the stratosphere so that strip clubs couldn't function anymore, a new operator came in.

There is nothing new about the Clip Joint. It is just a reworking of the old confidence man game. So when you find yourself in one of these Clip Joints you will feel like you have been there before. We call this experience deja vu. It all depends on stopping front room intimacies, so it is only about "buying dances". And they are even trying to export this system to Tijuana.

Rather than compound the Clip Joint dynamics, Countryman went the other way and took what he had learned in Tijuana and brought it back to his hometown.

SJG

BULLETIN FROM DR. ANTHONY FAUCI
    https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/bull…

Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter - Live '95 Amsterdam w/ Lisa Fischer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoCCSh1F…

War - Low Rider
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7asO_d_m…
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    @Countryman congrats but don't get whipped. Doesn't sound like you two can't communicate well enough, that you can be sure that she just wants a sugar daddy and/or fuck buddy. I mean, maybe you two will turn out to be compatible for something serious, if that potentially interests you. But, barring intentional deception, ugly, high-drama relationships usually have their roots in people making assumptions about each other. Rather than going slow and really listening to each other. Especially hard when there's no language you are both fluent in.

We think SJG is a harassing asshole because he assumes all strippers are down for things that strippers are rarely if ever down for. FRMO is fine if she and the club are down for it. Just don't get pooped on by the pigs flying overhead.
  • san_jose_guy
    3 years ago
    In other countries like Mexico, FRMOS's are the norm. It happens when you approach the girls in an open and person to person way.

Even at the DV Flag Ship Centerfolds, if you have money to spend to play a girl out some, she will usually start reversing herself and DFKing in the front room.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion