tuscl

Here txtty get it all out

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
Saturday, September 29, 2018 4:10 AM
Here is a place for txtty to get all of your bile out of your system so you can stop threadjacking, every thread and hopefully some suggestions might be made regarding mental health. I hope this helps you to heal.

28 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Do you really not find him funny?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Mental health tip #1 for you today, the rubber room in your nearest mental health facility has been sanitized and Drs, are standing by awaiting your arrival .
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Mental health tip #2 for you today, those voices you hear are in your head, earplugs won’t help, but the doctor may after intensive observation prescribe a sedative to calm you down.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Mental health tip # 3 sleep is good for you part of your problem can be attributed to lack of sleep, which cause those unstable thought's that are constantly running through your head, get some rest, don't worry about what you might miss, they are all laughing at you not with you anyway. Just keep telling yourself even paranoids have enemies, in other words just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't after you.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I find Titty just as funny as a gasoline enema, just less intelligent.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    @Dougster is just sexually frustrated. He needs to go out and get laid
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Sphincter
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Hm, he seems quiet. ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Vince Michaels was one of the most thoughtful, insightful, and straightforward contributors on here!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    that should draw him out.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Mental health tip#4 when you are in denial about yourself it causes personality splits, for example you’re fixated on anal sex probably as a result of your deepest fantasies, usually those that talk about it the most, want it the most, unfortunately I can’t help you with that, but I’m sure you lover, douggie would be glad to accommodate your desires, but you need to tell him what you want
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I don’t really know the answer to that sorry, too bad BJ99 isn’t around to help you, but that’s above my pay grade;)
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > So what does that mean if I constantly make jokes about how I'm despised by my father? It means this: [view link]
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Bump LOL
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Only thing u ever card about was protection ur child molestin butt buddy soul mate 2bits251 U must cry alot since hes gone.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Oh...shit :(
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Bump
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Bump
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Help is available txtty.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Get help sicko
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Help is available sicko
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Meds are available for you txtty
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Every time you post after me your name appears as the last poster I don’t need to read your posts you are the most predictable poster here and you post the same things over and over #TAKEYOURMEDS
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Has the cum stain said anything new ? Buh Bye
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    the entire almanac of txtty's witty sayings
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I'm in your head, you are the easiest idiot to fuck with ever.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Oh my an Internet bully is targeting me I’m so skeered
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Calm down txtty you’re going to get an aneurysm!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^# FACT roflmaooooooo
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion