tuscl

Mexico Tijuana

nemesisk7
Putero
We dont need a Wall , America should learn and be more like Mexico . Look at Tijuanas clubs everyone falls in love with them .Mexican girls know how to please a man with DFK GFE FS etc unlike the females on US strip clubs who want 200 to 400 to have fun on some trash VIP with no front room Kissing and are not attractive

11 comments

• skibum609
    6 years ago
    Of course we should be more like Mexico where 100% of illegals are jailed and then deported. We also need drug cartels murdering people without repercussions and of course having more poverty here would be wonderful because that way more imbeciles like you will be around.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    lmfao. I think they're just more desperate for money and more willing to do things to get it (than spoiled native born American women).
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Q. Why can't Mexico field an Olympic team?

A. Because everyone who can run, swim or jump is in the USA.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @nemesisk7 you a re a genius! I agree with every word you just said!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @skibum609 i have already told you that you are an inbred piece of shit and your opininion does not matter! So shut your face
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Latinas are way better looking than white or black women! I just fucked a white woman was thinking bout mexican chicas the entire time
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Strip clubs like those in Zona Norte? Sure. That would be fun.

Everything else? Yeah... I'll pass.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    lol jack/!
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    "America should learn to be more like Mexico"

So we should become a corrupt narco state? If anything Mexico should be more like us. Mexico may be full of good mongering spots, but as far as everything else goes, it's basically a 3rd world country.

Don't get me wrong I love Mexico. I love the people, the culture, the food and the sights. But man that country needs a LOT of work
  • nemesisk7
    6 years ago
    No it doesn't it has all it NEEDS prostitutution wide spread !!
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    @skibum IM me. I know of a remedy for your adult diaper rash.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion