tuscl

You Guys Have No Clue About Dancers & Women In General

TrapBaby304
Trap Jumpin
Thursday, September 27, 2018 6:44 PM
Some of you are WAY too fucked up There's the needy socially retarded guys convincing themselves that a GFE somehow means something more than what it is The weirdo who thinks strip clubs should be whorehouses and thinks hoes actually want him just cos he pays for a GFE The white knights The wannabe pimps The creeps who don't mind fucking hoes but hate and mistrust them THe creeps who act like bitter jaded social retards cos they discovered that the fantasy they paid for was a fantasy The socially retarded creeps who blame hoes and dancers for the fact that they let themselves get played by druggies and unscrupulous women. And anyone who doesn't kiss their asses or feed into their delusions ends up getting called a troll. Pathetic AF

42 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Hey - not everyone can be as well-adjusted as strippers - cut us some slack
  • rcan1
    6 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo: Ha! Ha! Now that’s funny!
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    I admit to being fucked up in some ways. At least I can admit it and don't deny reality. The main theme in the discussions is tricks trying to pretend like its more than what it is, a few bitches pretending like they're better than the average hoe and some desperate people wanting to hold onto something.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Trap, Well thank god we have a you here now, should we refer to you as Queen Sav-A-PL ;))
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Sure, I think many need saving, more so than hoes
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ So you’re going to change your business model to $25 for 3 minute counseling sessions, you can charge extra for those that absolutely have to come in their pants ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Strip clubs are a petri-dish for dysfunctionals :)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    me dysfunctional? maybe.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    hey Trapbaby, yes many here are fucked up, kinda like your make up. I like how your face and your neck are different colors.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    It's a troll. Might be a dude. Possibly a gay dude? Or an alias of one of the pimp trolls.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Definite troll, already making comments about things that happened months ago on here, knows way too much to be a newcomer.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Yeah I noticed that, too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Could be Nicole94
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I agree it seems like it's phatboy lol
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Ugh you calling me a troll doesn't change the fact that you're fucked up and absolutely clueless about women in general and dancers in particular.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    yeah sounds about right ;)
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    DC, go play your spoiled little white boy games somewhere else. I hurt your tiny inflated ego so now you're acting like that other bitch, Nina, lmfao
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Phatboy himself is a troll alias so...
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Anyone who doesn't kiss your trick asses is a troll on here lol Right?
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Yeah phatboy is a troll and someone must have gotten bored of that and started this one.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    ugh no
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    White boy games? You mean working hard and paying taxes to support welfare leeches like you and yours. Gotcha.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s taken you how long to figure us out? Maybe you’ve been here for a full day? I can’t argue with anything you’ve said about us - you are correct!
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    This place needs to change it's name to CAVE we have so many trolls.....
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I know most dancers are st the club trying to make money, and have to sift through a bunch of shit to do it, yet I also know certain dancers when the timing is right want to get their freak on and ask me to help them out, and prefer to turn me into a trick, especially when the dancer is horny and knows what I got for them, the right equipment and money.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Or bridge, lol.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Well that was supposed to be to Warrenboy75.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "You remind me of suburban white girls who try and act like a gangsta hood bitch." I agree with that assessment, except replace "girls" with "boys." And irl, they are probably nothing like that either.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Wiggers are stupid, but let’s hope it’s only a phase.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    ^It's a pretty long phase then, since it's been going on for decades.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    So I've been giving 50 cents BJs since before I was born? Hm... Was I a 50 cent BJ giver in a past life?
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Damn, you must psychic, dude.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    You're the one claiming I had a past life to prepare me for 50 cent BJs. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I’d imagine if you were a wigger in your teens and you grew out of it due to getting a career and family, I’d doubt the phase would last decades. Of course you’ll try to spin it as such that you’ve known for decades about wiggerism, right Nina? Didn’t you just recently finish school, while trying to get on with a career, but you have to many fingers in other things that you’re taking a break from becoming a JD because you want to travel? I see now how vast your knowledge is on wiggers. Good job!
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Being a wigger for life has worked out well for Eminem.
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: Phatboy99 - definite troll account
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Of all the arguments losers pick with me on tuscl, "wiggerism" is very petty and odd. When you said, "Wiggers are stupid, but let’s hope it’s only a phase," I thought you were referring to this "wiggerism" in general, not the OP, because the OP is a troll and I did not know you cared about whether or not a troll grows out of a phase that you don't even know ow it is a part of. Being a "wigger" is not a societal phase that will just die down any time soon, which was pretty easy to understand in my posts about wiggers that I was talking about "wiggerism" in general, not the troll whose actual race or real-life personality I do not know. I wasn't aware of the term "wigger" until I was in junior high, but I am aware that it has been going on for decades now.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    ^^^That was to Meat72. And why do you care if I finished school or not, or went straight to school, of deferred for a year to stack money and work on other projects (and, yes, travel)? What on Earth is so wrong about that or in any way relevant to the discussion? Or did you just feel the need to type out a congratulatory paragraph about me and life choices? Seriously, wtf? Go get laid.
  • yahtzee74
    6 years ago
    "This place needs to change it's name to CAVE we have so many trolls....." I thought the T in TUSCL was for Troll. Trolls' Ultimate Strip Club List
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i was married thirty five years and have three grown daughters. and i’m still on page one of the thousand page book of what men know about women. and that page is blank.
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    ^ well said
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion