tuscl

The best party you ever went to was........

skibum609
Massachusetts
For me there is no question, although I had to work it. In 1978 we had the last of our annual spring parties at my fraternity at Umass Amherst a/k/a Zoo Mass. The drinking age was 18, but because of the size of the prior year's party, the school would only allow us to sell beer for 6 hours. Two bands played; thousands attended in our backyard in the middle of campus; Doctor Proctor sold 3,000 hot dogs and 10,000 pounds of french fries out of two regular kitchen windows and we sold beer. Lots of beer. 25 cents a cup. When you were on keg pour you would take two stacks of cups, open the tap and pour until empty. Disconnect, yell "keg" and repeat. 6 hours; 365 kegs.

9 comments

• MackTruck
    6 years ago
    This is betrer
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Better
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Good story skibum
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Smashing that like button
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Mine was my first frat party in college. I was forced to do a ton of shots on an ice luge which set the tone for the night. A hot girl set me up with her even hotter friend. I made it with her, then puked my guts out from drinking too much, then went home with the cute girl that originally set me up (weird right, especially considering she witnessed me lose my guts)?

Never saw that girl again after that night. Years later during my senior year I met up with that “even hotter girl” and ended up dating her for awhile. I never brought up that night and she never did either. On a scale of 1-10 she is still a 10 today. Very successful, intelligent and married to an extremely wealthy guy. I think they live in upstate NY, BUT she’s bat shit crazy and probably an alcoholic so not sure if the drama is worth the reward.

I often say it, is probably consider cutting off my foot if I could be 20 and back in college again.
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    It's going to be my retirement party in 20 years. I've already set aside funds for it and have them invested mostly in Microsoft (I'm expecting big things out of them with AI in the coming years). Anyway, I'll be in VIP for hours that night, but only with the hottest girls there.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I get it Shailynn. I loved college. I loved living in an atmosphere where the following joke summed up our lives: What do you call a frat brother who sleeps with 6-7 different women each semester? Answer: A homo. Our party photo was actually the centerfold for a large brewing company's annual stockholder report. My first frat party was the night I pledged. My girlfriend was ambulanced to the hospital with alcohol poisoning and when I woke up the next morning my roommate told me 2 things: I had destroyed the lounge and bathroom on my floor in the dorm the prior evening and in the middle of the night I woke up, stood on my bed, pissed on it, laid back down and went back to sleep. I would love to say this is the worst alcohol story I have in my collection, but to be fair I would have to spend some time thinking before I could make it top 10.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    That one time at a Saudi prince's place where they had a baby polar bear, a bazooka AK 47s and lambos and a garbage bag full of weed

A private fuckathon at a pro athletes place. so much coke and cock ha ha

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion