tuscl

WHAT DO YOU DRINK???

TrapBaby304
Trap Jumpin
For me its Belvedere Vodka with strawberries. But I'll settle for shots of Patron or some champagne. In my free time I can do 211 lol

25 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Same reason as most, it makes you feel good.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    what not why lol
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’ll have a good Scotch or some Bourbon, Gentlman Jack or better.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Cranberry/vodka is the normal default.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Depends on the beer they have or if I prefer Jack at the time.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    I cant do whiskey. It makes me puke. Not a fan of mixed drinks either. With beer I only like a few that are usually never offered at strip clubs like Carlsberg, Pilsner Urquell, Kronenbourg 1664. I also like the ghetto shit though. OE, 211, Mickeys
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    don’t ever try karat vodka. that stuff is dangerous. it is soooo incredibly smooth it goes down like water. way tooo easy to over drink. a month ago i shared a bottle in hong kong and passed out in the club, then tossed my cookies in the booth. finally made it to my cascada room with major effort of amigos and passed out again for at least four hours in my shower (fully clothed). smoothest straight alcohol i’ve ever tasted.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    and cheap. $40 for bottle service with three chasers.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Red Wine. Mikes Black Cherry Lemonade Lite. Spiked seltzer, preferably grapefruit. Its Fall so Shipyard Pumpkinhead. Stouts. If we're pounding serious beers (10+) Coors Lite.
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    Vodka shots!
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Pinot Noir
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Beer and bourbon.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I drink either Stella Artois, Amstel or Heineken. I generally avoid non European beers - and those are the European beers that I’ve found at most clubs.

Other than those brews - I’ll drink water.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I'm a Scotch guy... My usual is a Balvenie Doublewood Port finish, I keep about 10 to 15 bottles of single malt around for tasting though.

Recently I had a boys trip to the lake, one of the guys brought a 20 year old Pappy Van Winkle, we cracked the seal 15 minutes before my dawgs put the beat down on South Carolina. That was a good bourbon.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Koolaid
  • jsully63
    6 years ago
    Don Julio 1942 but you won’t find it in most clubs and if you did they’d charge a ridiculous amount for it. Otherwise a good west coast IPA
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    I love Don Julio!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    hk has don julio 1942. i think it is the most expensive bottle sold there.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    It has to be cheaper there
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @ MisterWonderful - I believe Don Julio is $8.00 for a shot and $105.00 for the bottle.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Thats almost the same price for a bottle, just a bit cheaper
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Water. If I'm feeling fancy, with lemon. :)

If I go with buddies, I'll do alcohol either local beer or a Tom Collins.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    “All I prescribe is cranberry and vodka”
  • playfulsteve
    6 years ago
    Whisky is my drink of choice....... Its hard to find out and about, but Whistlepig is my favorite..... but if at a regular bar with the normal choices available, Jameson.....
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Bollinger or Dom Perignon, whatever strikes me on a particular day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion