tuscl

I assume that many people these days assume that being out of touch with reality

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Ok Queen troll out

13 comments

• ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    That's certainly why I enjoy strip clubs.
  • Thsts y clubbing regularly isn't healthy ..but neither is the loneliness or sadness that leads to it
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    There are a lot of people who use strip clubs to fill voids caused by loneliness or sadness, but it's not the only reason people go.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Smash that like button.
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    I vote Nicole1994 as the most annoying person on this board. Yes, surpassing SJG. Sorry Nicole, i’m adding you to ignore list. Bye bye.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Agreed. SJG is by far more self absorbed but Nichole hits the shrill annoying button far more than the pathetic self proclaimed God of his annoying little persons world.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Is reality such a good thing???? I like being high every day. Ever go to the mall with a bottle of vodka/gatorade? To the beach to smoke some weed??? Ever let daddy put some coke on your pussy and fuck it as hard as he wants???
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Reality always remains the same. Drugs and alcohol change nothing other than one's perception of reality.
  • Yeah but they make u feel out of touch . THTS how u know they aren't good, despite them making u feel good temporarily .
  • Not good to use regularly, I mean.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I would say that except for maybe 250 days I have smoked weed daily since the fall of 1975 and randomly for 5 years prior to that. The most significant change in reality for me is that 3 weeks ago I stopped mowing my own lawn and hired a service.
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    @TrapBaby304 How does weed keep you out of touch with reality? All it does is very much relax you. Otherwise, why bother even going outside if you're so high on drugs you forget where you are momentarily. Not like you'll talk to anyone anyway your so drugged out.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    You feel in touch with reality when you're faded AF????
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion