tuscl

More TUSCL changes

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Seems the clubs' TUSCL page layout has changed - one of the changes is the reviews are now all listed on a single-page but in "quick view" only - I like the layout but would like for their to be a "long view" option where the text of multiple reviews is shown at once vs having to click on each individual review.

18 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Damn you are quite a demanding SOG aren't you !
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm just a PL doing what PLs do
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Demanding and patronizing ;))
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    I don't feel like I've had to logon in a few days, before I think I had to login every few hours.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    6 years ago
    Agree with Papi
  • Jeepslow
    6 years ago
    Not a fan of the change... less user friendly.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Another change I've noticed...
    A lot of new douchebags have started posting the past couple of months.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Not douchebags, douchenozzles !
  • founder
    6 years ago
    if I load all the reviews and the text of the review on one page, it would take a week to load follies 2000 reviews. If clicking on the title of the review is difficult, let me know of another way you'd like me to load the review.

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @ founder Could you lock down the old threads they are just being used to spam the discussion board
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    I like the changes. It’s convenient to be able to land on the main page of a club and see the latest comments and most recent review. The quick view for reviews is brilliant. Also, as General mentioned, I seem to stay logged on longer to my account which is also brilliant.

I prefer keeping the old threads open. There’s already an Ignore function for disliked posters and I like being able to comment and build on an old thread instead of creating a new thread about a familiar topic and rehashing the same points in the beginning.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If it's possible, have a quick-view with all reviews in one page, which is nice to have - then have a multiple-pages long view (displaying the reviews text) of 25 (or 50?) reviews per page - with the quick-view being the default view and a button to optionally view in long format
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    w.r.t. old threads, IMO it's cool to revive some old interesting threads but within reason (say maybe no more than 5 in one day as to not crowd out the current threads).

Unfortunately some knuckleheads abuse things and revive old threads just to clog up and spam the board and IDK of a way for that to be avoided unless if we maybe voted on *old* threads similarly to voting on reviews; or maybe better yet have a different discussion board view just for threads older than 6-months for example (similar to how we have a different view for unpublished reviews).
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    ditto papi.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    How do we lock out millenials?

;-)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    When you started updating this last go round you had the threads locked after a certain amount of inactivity, they can still be read, but my opinion is this is just a few knuckleheaded, idiots who think that they are being funny, and one idiot who just hijacks whatever thread he comes across to post blather because his meds ain’t working.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    I locked old threads. Start new ones if you want

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Thank you I think it’s a good decision.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion