tuscl

Saturday.....

skibum609
Massachusetts
....I enjoyed dances from pretty young women and wake surfing in the 90 degree sunshine. Wake surfing was better. What do you enjoy more than clubbing?

14 comments

• TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Nothing better than clubbing lol well at least in TJHK so many 18s & 19s pretty young women there.
  • Nicole 1994 is better
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    live music at venues
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I’ve gotten into paddle boarding since my last visit to key west, it’s an awesome activity if you like the ocean and outdoors.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    hiking or walking in the park with the dogs. live music at a local bar at night.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Smashing that like button.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Smashing that like button HARD
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Go Vikings; Twenty Five and Dominic understand the meaning of life.
  • RTP
    6 years ago
    Attending college football games.

• Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Racing!

There's no better feeling than hitting 120+ MPH and hearing your engine roar. You get to see how others build their cars and see how your setup fares against theirs. Sure it's dangerous, but hey all the best things in life are

https://youtu.be/klicZfiCy78

This video can give you idea what it's like to be part of the street racing scene.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    OTC
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Like the video Vanta. Danger is exciting. Fear of death/serious injury can make people feel their senses in a way people who live safe cannot comprehend. Tree skiing out west when you don'] know the terrain oftentimes results in periods where you cannot stop, due to many, many different factors. Making the turns, missing the trees, missing the rocks, landing the air, not falling off a cliff and not crashing and dying in a tree well makes everything later that day taste, feel, sound and look better.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Last weekend I was on my stand up paddle board running thru the mangroves on Singer Island and I saw no less than 7 sharks two of them almost as long as my board fkin awesome. ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion