tuscl

A Tuscl encounter

April9424
Everywhere
Monday, September 24, 2018 11:45 PM
Just spent my night chillin at the club w/ a member. I feel special cuz the only other tuscl-er he’s met is founder :P now if only spice, Nicole and juice could come next time it will be a real Monday funday

19 comments

• TFP
    6 years ago
    Lucky guy.
  • tututatti
    6 years ago
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Was he eating chaken fangers?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m hoping it wasn’t SJG - as he’d still be trying to get you to join his organization.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    It could only be one of two people
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Was it Rech ;)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Mondays won’t work for me at all this semester. It’s a shame because it seemed like you guys had fun. I was however wanting to go to Austin this weekend. Will you be free?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Sounds like a great time
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Woodstock
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Wish it was me. Great cleavage in your avi Zoey.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Smashing that like button
  • WillMunny
    6 years ago
    Can't be Rech since he spent some time with JS69 before going underground. Has anyone (else) ever met Emily?
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    A Monday funday it was. Zoey is a wonderful companion for chilling, drinking, chatting, and dancing. @Huntsman, the pictures you've seen don't do her justice. Quite the beauty. Thanks for making a special trip and for making my trip special, zoey101.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’m not smashing that like button. I’m jealous :p Ah well, maybe there will be another meet up when Juice appears
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    Spice, there will certainly be more meet ups. I still want to get a double dance from you and zoey in a cabana with Nicole, but I don't know if she's still going to strip clubs, what with classes and all.
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    ^ and wood you were super fun and a good tipper to boot. Let me know when you check out the day shift I told you about! Spice, I’ll be at YR this weekend :)
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    Guess I need to change my tag line since I’m officially no longer a lurker
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Wait... zoey101, you're in Texas? How did I miss this? Are you traveling or have you been here this whole time?
  • April9424
    6 years ago
    @paul.. I get around, lol ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion