tuscl

Your best CF ever . . .

ei8ht_Ball
Still don't know what I'm doing here . . .
Monday, September 24, 2018 7:00 PM
. . . how long did it last? Did you eventually decide to move on or did she leave the industry?

16 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Mine is hitting a crossroads right now. I'll have to report back in a couple weeks.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    Things with my ATF are going well so far. I hope it continues into the foreseeable future. I really like this girl and I hope she becomes a bigger part of my life.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I'm still seeing my ATF DS at just over two years. I see other strippers for backup and variety but none of them compare to her. We have a good arrangement.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    My best was one night. Never saw her again. But still she was an ATF, "All Time Favorite". The best because she put me into a trance and gave me a dance that was better than even clumsy teenage sex. She was 36 and I was 18. So she was twice as old as I was. She was 'the bionic MILF', blonde, with what I later understood to be breast enhancements. She inverted herself during the dance, so I got nice vajayjay to face, very nice. The ultimate teenage fantasy girl. I'm still not sure how long I spent with her. But it will never be repeated because I will never again give a dancer that much control.

There might be better. But I will always remember her.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Best CF? The Puerto Rican goddess. I moved on and got bored. She was leaving the club for another and the industry soon anyways. Always said I was one of her best customers. She tried for OTC but I did not bite. She came clean where she said she was 27 instead of 24 as claimed (born in '88). She wanted to see if I could forgive her for lying to me. I understand and being 23/24 is likely better for business, so it's an understandable white lie and not really important.

Had a discussion where she sincerely asked if I would ever consider his for a mistress role, essentially a long term partner, nearly wife status. I would have liked to have seriously considered that in a parallel universe. In many ways, our time together was of her as the ideal 'other woman'. But, no way for it to ever be feasible. In some ways I'm glad not to have the money and resources where I could even begin to be tempted by such things. It makes for good habits.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    My ATATF: 6 years and counting... she is out of the industry. But I learned from SA that my relationship with my various ATFs has always been PPM arrangement-ish. I think that's what boosts them up in my mind from just being a run-of-the-mill CF
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    There are 2 strippers that mean the most to me.

The first is my main bitch. I knew she was the one from the jump. I was at the club and saw her come out of the locker room, I never saw her there before. She was working the room, and we locked eyes and walked towards each other. Kinda stared at each other for a while. I told her I was gonna make her mine. We did tequila shots. I got a few dances. I paid for 4 but she gave me 10. I asked her if she wanted to go smoke some weed, she left the club with me and we've been together since.

The second most memorable one I met when I was 19. She was 23, looked a lot like a young Mya. I'd show up late nights to drink after having the most fucked up days. Both of us thought we wouldn't live to see 25. That connected us. She was with a pimp boyfriend who was abusive. I never bought dances from her or ever even gave her money. I was just a friend who was there for her. After a while she started coming on to me and we started having sex. Got high together. It got to the point where she'd cry whenever I'd leave. It was weird, we didn't have happy times together but we were what we needed at the time. It wasn't planned or what we wanted. But we needed each other and made it through some dark times. I took care of her pimp and helped her get a place to stay. She ended up going to Florida to stay with her mom. She thought it would be better for her to get clean there.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    @PhatBoy99

It really seems like you set your second favorite down a better path.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    My relationship with my ATF has evolved into something beyond the “normal” stripper/PL pairing. It’s been almost 10 years, and I don’t see any reason to stop now.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"My relationship with my ATF has evolved into something beyond the “normal” stripper/PL pairing"

Same. I'd like to say we're FWB now, but more honestly, probably her "experience daddy"
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Vantablack, I don't know if I did. We lost touch. When I think about her now a days, I think what a waste of life. She was so beautiful and a great person, but the situations she was in were so fucked up. I learned a lot from her. Helps me not to judge people who might be viewed as garbage by others. Nothing wrong with coming from the gutter and surviving, like a flower growing in a crack on a broken sidewalk
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @Subraman: “Same. I'd like to say we're FWB now, but more honestly, probably her ‘experience daddy’.”

You might want to reconsider placing yourself in the same category as me. After all, *you* didn’t fall in love with your ATF, now did you? :)

If I’m being completely honest, there’s a part of me that wishes, strongly, that it had never happened. But it did, and I wouldn’t give her up now if you paid me.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Well ya, I'd take experience daddy over bf or husband any day :) But, they're all an evolution from stripper/PL
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I'm not sure who my all time favorite was. All my big favorites lasted a year or years. I keep wondering if some of them might reappear when I don't expect them. I'm sure they will remember me. Some have left the business I believe.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    My ATF will have to leave the industry, at that point at best I'll be semi-retired in the SC scene.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    I have had my current ATF for six years. That said, it may be coming to an end. She's 48 and has already "retired" twice, once for about two months and once for about a year. I'm not sure that her heart is really in it anymore.

I met another dancer last month, ironically when my ATF didn't show after she said she'd be there. She has a spectacular, unenhanced body, zero tatoos, nonsmoker, no family issues, is bright and has never failed to respond to a text. She just turned 33 today. May be a new ATF.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion