tuscl

I don't expect a coherent answer,

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
but what's with all of this recent bumping of 8-10 year old threads?

24 comments

• TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    wasnt here then so im catching up
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Its all the trolls... and juice.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Trolls, weirdos, pretend pimps, and alternate personas. Great time to be alive!
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    good thing nobody would ever suspect me of being a frontin ass hoe
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Well since you don't expect a coherent answer:

Fuck you Jackie
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Since it's easy to ignore trolls by putting them on Ignore, this is one way for them to get around the Ignore-function and "get the attention" they desire/need
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Weird that we have like 5 or 6 pretend thugs / pimps right now. Everyone got that idea at the same time?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ maybe September is national thug/pimp month when thugs and pimps are honored
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Is that it, just 4? Feels like double that! lol ... DC, you read Phatboy's cringe-worthy pimp act, and you're not sure whether it's a troll account? And it's plausible that a real pimp who "manages" strippers would face so much disrespect by so many members here, but still keep posting on an internet forum??
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I agree with DC on that too.

Poor LizzieStripper. She was a new girl who might have started posting here more, and all the trolls must have scared her off. :(
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Ya, I agree with your last sentence -- he's a regular guy, the alternate persona of someone here. That person read a pimp article, or saw Pimps Up Ho's Down or something, and thought it would be fun to write a pimp persona -- it's just coming out painfully contrived. But sometimes he just slips into "regular guy" mode, which is the actual tuscler coming through ... although that seems to be happening less and less, so whoever is behind it is definitely committing to it lol
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"I agree with DC on that too. "

Says the poster behind half? more? of the new trolls here :)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lol, I was hoping of a happy future where she smashes MackTruck’s like button.

“Says the poster behind half? more? of the new trolls here :)”

Takes one to know one ;)

• Subraman
    6 years ago
    Bastard!! lol ...

Admit nothing
    Deny everything
    Make counter-accusations
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ yeah two_bits, don't throw stones
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Papi, always kickin' a man with a back brace when he's down
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I just keep it 100 (except when I'm talking about myself)
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Yes, I noticed that when you were taking everyone to school about rap and thug life, TrapB^H^H^H^H^H Papi
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    There was one point I did actually suspect two_bits to be Subra! Except now I doubt it.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    It wouldn't be so bad if we didn't have so many troll feeders.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Im not a troll! Just because my experiences are different doesn't make me a troll. I never lied on here.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's the *world* wide web, means one will get a very diverse group of people - and with the anonymity of it all one can be themselves just as much as be a persona - I mean who would've thought Juice and Nicole were real and most TUSCLers doubted they were who they are
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "Well since you don't expect a coherent answer:

Fuck you Jackie"

That's as coherent as any other answer here.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Anyone who says I’m not a troll is a troll,
    In the words of the Bard
    “Methinks they doth protesteth too much”
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion