tuscl

LDK from a Dancer's Perspective

Vantablack
GOODBYE TUSCL!! :)
Friday, September 21, 2018 4:11 PM
[view link] I was browsing Reddit when I came across this. I think a lot you here can relate to Ed

9 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    My experience just from conversations with dancers, and from things I have read, is that they don't like giving guys LDKs. They want guys to want them, to fuck them, and to possess them. But a guy who just wants to cum in his pants? No, they only do that for the money, and they don't think much of the guys who go that way. For myself, I do not go that way. I substitute DATYing the girl in the dance booth. That always goes over well. But still, buying dances is a chump's game. Better to get a front room makeout session going and only invite her to the back room when it is time for your own pants to come down. And you need to be ready to take the girl home with you and to spend the night with her, as that is likely how it will go. In our underground circuit, all the girls are always lining up all the OTC, and immediate OTC, that they can. And they make this very known. The places where girls sell dances with no real front room intimacy, these are the modern version of clip joints. SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Reading that makes me want to go to a strip club and get a lap dance for myself. I've found many girls really enjoyed what they did to me. Or at least they fake it very well.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I've listened to many counter stories from them. SJG
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    "He always kept his hands to his side. He never touched me and that was another reason why I liked him." This contradicts the rest of what she described. I call BS on the write up. It was written by a guy trying to sound like a stripper.
  • Vantablack
    6 years ago
    @JeffTUSCL Well it is on Reddit...everyone there wants to gain internet points and upvotes. It was probably all for the upvotes
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    They might post this on StripperWeb, except it would be sanitized. There are definitely parts SW groupthink like show off to the "rah-rah sisterhood": + "I knew I could get almost any guy at the club kicked out" + "most of the guys I decided to have as my regulars were quiet [sic] sweet." + "He always kept his hands to his side. He never touched me and that was another reason why I liked him." + "“Sure, don’t worry I’ll pay for your time” he replied." + "Ed paid me ... and gave me a very generous tip." + "good, reliable customer and I never felt pressure with him," Especially #3. ;) Then they'd de-emphasize all the cumming, and the visuals (that's a guys thing), anything about her *enjoying* a lap dance, and the big cock references (also a guy's preoccupation). They'd also emphasize on her being a top-earner. They would actually expect him not to make much if any eye contact (duh, that's why he's there!). Basically the mirror opposite of what we'd focus on or write on a customer site. Seems like something a guy (POV) would write, though. Reads more like a guy's submission to [view link]. It reads less like "I'm a lioness of power" and more like "I'm a nice guy that earns it, but even though I want more, I will never admit to it" or some crap like that.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    @JeffTUSCL: How does the sitting on his hands part in any way contradict the rest of the story? I can practically LDK (well, lots and lots of pre-cum leakage and feel good) while still getting a dance with my hands at my side. [view link]
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    its nasty shit
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion