tuscl

Ruined my slacks

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
10 minutes ago, I left the club. I had a couple appointments cancel on me so I had some time to kill. I did a few dances with one of the girls, just looking my pants I realized I cannot go to my next sales appointment and I'm guessing these pants will never actually be wearable for work again. They are wrinkled and stained unbelievably from our efforts. No LDK for me, but very close however she seemed to of enjoyed herself based on the evidence. Looks like it's an early out on Friday for me.

11 comments

• GoVikings
    6 years ago
    on monday, i saw my fav. i did like 4-5 songs with her and after we we're finished....she came back and sat on my lap. that's when i discovered make up stains on my brand new stefon diggs vikings jersey :-(

lucky for me the cleaners got them out :-)
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    @GoV - Whew, that was a close call (even if stefon diggs is overrated, in my opinion)

Go Giants!
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Well it wasn't just make up stains that are all over my pants
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Enough time and money to kill for SCing, but not enough to buy new pants? I think i like your priorities. Anyway, another reason not to SC before work...

https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    The cleaner can get the stain out if they know what it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNizABSj…
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Happened to my and my buddy a few weeks ago. Went to some dive and there was actually a hot stripper there. I bought my buddy 2 dances from her for him and when they came out he returned the favor for me. Later that night we both go “WTF!!!!” She did the vibrate mouth move over our crotches and we both got lipstick all over our jeans. Stupid bitch.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Next time ask the girls to suck your dick and swallow. All stains eliminated.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    “She did the vibrate mouth move over our crotches and we both got lipstick all over our jeans. Stupid bitch.”

My fav did this during our 15 minute dance and I’m pretty positive that’s exactly how I got the stains on my jersey
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    ^^^ one dancer used to do that to me to mark her territory
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Joe haha lol
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    The other day the dancer rubber her tires all over scratch area(over the pants). I was in heaven
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion