Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Nothing better than a desperate Stripper

TippingDollars

Maryland

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

So I ran into a regular chick who is 19 and super tight brunette who was down on her luck the other night. Turns out her car broke down and she needed to get lots of money to fix it. She told me she had to borrow a friends car to drive the hour to the strip club. Bingo. I ended getting the best lap dances out of her as I played up this fantasy of being the mechanic helping her out of the jam. Ha. Anyway nothing better than a stripper who needs to make fast cash that night.

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for PinkSugarDoll
PinkSugarDoll
•

Everybody left happy. :)

Good for both of you!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Lol classic sob story to drain your pockets?

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Yep. And a pretty transparent one at that.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

The car breaking down. is ligit. But the rest sounds like SS

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

You guys are so jaded;)

Profile picture for Book Guy
Book Guy
•

Dayum I wish a stripper would break her car down all over me like dat ... :)

Profile picture for ei8ht_Ball
ei8ht_Ball
•

I'd rather have the girl pretend her car broke down than have her stop by my table and immediately inform me that she gives the best lap dances ever. Am I right or am I right?

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

Knew a good girl decades ago. One day her truck needed a tranny rebuild. She had a regular customer that owned a garage. Her first bad girl VIP was a two hour VIP and she had a new tranny. Became a fan of making money in big chunks after that.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I know this isn't PC, but trannies freak me out.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Rebuilt trannies freak me out!

Profile picture for TrollWarnBot
TrollWarnBot
•

WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

Phatboy99 - definite troll account

Family_Man - parody troll account

Profile picture for PinkSugarDoll
PinkSugarDoll
•

You guys ARE jaded!

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

who me?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement