tuscl

Nothing better than a desperate Stripper

So I ran into a regular chick who is 19 and super tight brunette who was down on her luck the other night. Turns out her car broke down and she needed to get lots of money to fix it. She told me she had to borrow a friends car to drive the hour to the strip club. Bingo. I ended getting the best lap dances out of her as I played up this fantasy of being the mechanic helping her out of the jam. Ha. Anyway nothing better than a stripper who needs to make fast cash that night.

14 comments

• PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Everybody left happy. :)

Good for both of you!
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Lol classic sob story to drain your pockets?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Yep. And a pretty transparent one at that.
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    The car breaking down. is ligit. But the rest sounds like SS
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You guys are so jaded;)
  • Book Guy
    6 years ago
    Dayum I wish a stripper would break her car down all over me like dat ... :)
  • ei8ht_Ball
    6 years ago
    I'd rather have the girl pretend her car broke down than have her stop by my table and immediately inform me that she gives the best lap dances ever. Am I right or am I right?
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Knew a good girl decades ago. One day her truck needed a tranny rebuild. She had a regular customer that owned a garage. Her first bad girl VIP was a two hour VIP and she had a new tranny. Became a fan of making money in big chunks after that.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I know this isn't PC, but trannies freak me out.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Rebuilt trannies freak me out!
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Stripper emergencies are usually real. If a girl isn't very responsible and sucks with money you'd be surprised at the messes they get in.
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

Phatboy99 - definite troll account

Family_Man - parody troll account
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    You guys ARE jaded!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    who me?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion