tuscl

Origin of things ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
How did a titty-fuck come to be known as a "Russian"? Hmm?

26 comments

• pistola
    6 years ago
    Russian strippers do have great tater tots tho...
  • loper
    6 years ago
    Greek is easy. The ancient Greeks reportedly had a penchant for sex with boys.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    6 years ago
    Always wondered what that meant
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I've always wondered why fucking a goat is called a "San Jose."
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    How about "the finger"?
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    this really shows my ignorance. how did ‘kitty’ and ‘pussy’ come about?
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    How did that old expression "Ain't that a corkscrew in the head?" come about I wonder?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @Jackslash for the win.

OMG, that made me bust up.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Awesome feedback gents - great job on nailing-down the origin of Russian
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL. For what it's worth, I never knew what Russian was referring to.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^What is the origin of fruitcups?
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Fuck you 25. Your Mom gives me my fruit cups.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ so hurtful,, why can’t you be a nice old man , and just be glad you have a fruitcup;)
  • crotchrocket
    6 years ago
    The same reason sliding it between the butt cheeks is called "Italian"
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I searched for Russian and got several hits in Urban Dictionary - which described it - but offered no insight regarding the origin.

There were also several sites with Russian whores - which seemed legit - and virus free - lol!
  • ime
    6 years ago
    it comes from vor slang rushikayvianze zi ishab ni viaskoski - which roughly translates too" a cock in between her two tits is worth more than a cock in her hand."

They don't have a direct translation for a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush .
  • Book Guy
    6 years ago
    Pussy origin: old english (and several related germanic languages) PUSS, PUSA = pouch

"rushikayvianze zi ishab ni viaskoski" I call bullshit

Russian Culture / Russian Art ... World War II (and just afterwards) expression among allied soldiers, based on theory that, because the Soviet Union army regularly used many more females as combat troops (especially as pilots) than did the other allies, the women must be servicing the men, but because the women wore uniforms that had pants-legs (other allied women's uniforms all had skirts) the servicing must have been done up-top instead of down-below. So the story goes, they unofficially say at the World War II museum here in NOLa. Can't find it printed anywhere on the internet.
  • dancewdcpa
    6 years ago
    Well Papi, I believe it is because we enjoy it so much we take our time but the girl wants it to be rushin'
  • ime
    6 years ago
    @bookguy no shit, you don't hang around enough if you thought that was serious. Pay attention for 8 months then you can post again.
  • Book Guy
    6 years ago
    well no shit, at the bullshit-no-shit :)
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Geez Papi, I didn’t think I needed to pass a fucking test in order to go to strip clubs.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I've always been curious if that myself. Russian and Italian are my favorites, but why the fuck is it called that?!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Good one cpa
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Good one on your first one ime
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    So I guess Italian is the equivalent of a butt-job
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion