tuscl

The Cabin (Duncannon, PA) Is Closing

IHearVoices
954 (South Florida)
Tuesday, September 18, 2018 4:42 PM
For those of you familiar with central PA, you've probably heard of The Cabin. It's certainly not a crown jewel of clubs or anything, but it's not bad for the area. Went there Saturday night and found out it's closing within the next few weeks - the dancers who are still there said '30 days'. Won't mean much to me since I'm going from the outhouse of SCs to the penthouse (home to South Florida) at the end of next month, but Founder can prepare to put the strikethrough on it. The place is going to become the Duncannon Grill and Expo. There'll be entertainment there, but not the Cabin kind. Most of the remodeling is already done and there's DGE stuff up inside the place on the walls. It looks completely different now than it used to: hardly any walls are left and the dances are basically done in loveseats with high backs. The stage is different too. I wonder where the other girls went: probably to Castaways, I imagine. Fantasy's and Club 22 are plain awful, and neither AW nor Savannah's has any new girls from there. I can only think of one Cabin girl who'd make the cut at Savannah's anyway. I'll have to check out the Cabin 'bartender' one more time, though: she was nice.

2 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Never heard of the place - only has 35-reviews going back to 2011
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    It's not super popular by any stretch, but it's a commodity around here (only 43 more days until I don't have to describe central PA as 'here' anymore). I think the last person who reviewed the place said they didn't know how 3 clubs could survive within a half mile of each other along the same street - and that's not counting the swingers' club or the Asian massage parlor in between - in a town as small as Duncannon. He was on to something, apparently.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion