tuscl

Another NJ strip club going down the shitter (VIPs)

NJBalla
New York
My list of clubs is sure thing clubs is spiraling down to 1. I will take you down memory lane of this club. They used to offer the best high mileage and value lap dances in NJ. Then new management came in and is trying to make this club snazzy. So many wierd things are going on with the LD experience.

The rooms are much brighter, This is to cut down on extras.
They have some old guy timing the dances and you have to pay before going in
Lap dances are now $30 instead of $20

What breaks the camels back is this remodel of the LD room shown in the video below. Now why would a club install that many mirrors in the place? I'll answer it for you. So the owner can scrutinize what the girls are doing. There is no thrill seeing yourself having an orgasm face during your dance. We want the room just dark enough so we can see a girls top coming on and off. NJ is killing me! Do any other clubs have mirrors like this?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bnw8Iw4ntp9/…

6 comments

• NJBalla
    6 years ago
    How so? I find it makes me spend less.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That sucks! I hate seeing old NJ sure things turning into clean, bright, mirrored money pools.

I’d guess there are cameras behind the mirrors too. That makes it easy to monitor the rooms. This is a bad change.

Prepaying is another way to guarantee I won’t be visiting. More bullshit - more rules - less fun.
  • K
    6 years ago
    Most customers do not care about the glitz and flashy crap. The money spent on the new rooms would be better spent on paying the hottest dancers they can find. They wont have to pay the dancers in a dew months. The ckub will be packed Once guys know hot dancers and great dances are rhere.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    But will hot dancers bring in the business - or extras?

Since it’s a known extras club - then invest money in a Brazilian connection - and the money will continue to flow into the club.

Guys don’t come for the mirrors - they come to cum.
  • crotchrocket
    6 years ago
    Fuckin millenials
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah mirrors in the dance area allow staff to keep an eye on things (no bueno).

I've never been in a prepay club and I don't like the idea bc if IDK the dancer IDK how many dances I will want and I don't wanna commit to more than one in case I don't like her dances - and after getting one I don't wanna be having to go back to pay for another one if I want more - I can see that paying upfront makes things more clear and straightforward but also makes it less flexible.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion