tuscl

First Trip to ER from a Strip Club VIP this last Friday in Detroit.

I went to Flight Club on Friday night. I took a dancer to VIP. While making it clear I like dominant chicks she offered to “lightly” choke me and did.

I found it very satisfying and kept goading her to increase her grip while we engaged in other activities. I even offered her another 100 to make me feel it.

Next day I wake up with back of my head swollen from being shoved into the back of the couch while she choked me. Obviously neck was sore but the issue was loss of train of thought numbness in head and wanting to nod out. Also blood in throat when eating.

I decided to on the safe side get a CT scan. I have no damage but considering she choked me hard enough to have these symptoms the next day and make me gurgle like a horror movie during the act while tasting blood every time I ate in my throat I have to say I feel I took it a little to far.

I wonder how the other girls at Flight Club are going to react considering I pretty much paid a girl to strangle me until I almost passed out during FS and bbbj.

24 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Sounds like a fun night.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Too bad she didn’t squeeze a little harder.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    That must have been an interesting discussion with your doctor.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Next time have her squeeze your balls instead.
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    Doctor was very respectful and helpful and not judgemental.

We both agreed it’s safest if I don’t continue this behavior.

Best strip club experience of my life.

Pretty happy she wasn’t scared to get intense.

• doctorevil
    6 years ago
    “We both agreed it’s safest if I don’t continue this behavior.” Yeah, you don’t want to end up like David Carradine.
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    I made a few jokes about him and I told my friends I was going to make Padme Amadela jokes in the ER

I am going to start calling the dancers Darth Vader
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Not sure what to make of "Padme Amadela jokes" but this is a brilliant, albeit fictional, story. But I do have a question: isn't this _Constantine_ fellow the same guy behind Trucidos?

If so he is one aces troll! ;)
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    Here’s a pic of the hospital band with the date on it from last night.
    https://postimg.cc/image/qb0r3rc8h/

Personal info scrambled for privacy.

Not sure what’s so hard to believe LOL
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    “But I do have a question: isn't this _Constantine_ fellow the same guy behind Trucidos?”

Trolls like lapdances too ;)
    Glad you have a good time Trucidos.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You are aware that the barcode can be scanned with any “real” personal data it may contain, just askin?
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    I did not but I appreciate the info.

Honestly considering I’m into dancers strangling me and survived my first poisoning attempt at 23 years old I’m not overly concerned over a doxing.

Violence begets Violence

• Maus3r
    6 years ago
    I actually asked my atf to try this on me once but her grip was weak as fuck. She really let me down but I let her keep the tip. I haven't found a use for her since.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    *Shurgs* I have woken up sore from many girls. Just last month I remember an extreme pain in my shoulder. I thought it must have occured in the gym, but then remembered ATF gave me one of the hardest 15 minute dances Ive had. I did the rookie move of jerking off before going to the club to last longer and paid for it. Some icy hot and rest got rid of the pain in 2 days.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    One time my dick was red and sore for a few days after fucking a stripper.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    ^^^ they call that “the clap”
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    Which dancer?
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    Not comfortable dropping her name.

I prefer a level of discretion and appreciate the same no offense.

I hope you understand.

I’m already concerned girls there aren’t going to be into OTC business with me because of the fact that I’m into some pretty heavy shit.

I got some weird looks after that VIP.

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s good things checked out. It’s concerning when you have memory troubles and spit blood after rough sex.

This stuff puts the club at risk, as a bleeding customer in the VIP room is not good for business. It’s a risk some clubs might not want to take.

You might be better off getting choked hard otc. However, it might a concern of dancers, as there is a fine line between choking and choking someone out (and then leaving you unconscious).
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I don't understand the pain fetish but i guess each to his own
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    Constitine, ask David Carradine's ghost about this.
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    Cashman I spit no blood.

I was tasting blood in my throat the next morning when I ate at Buddy’s and when I got dinner back in Pittsburgh.

I am a big boy. I don’t hold anyone accountable except myself. I never would disrespect a club like that.

I strongly prefer women with a violent streak. Clearly this girl had no issue.

Hopefully others don’t as well.

That’s pretty standard fare what she did. I was simply drunk and couldn’t feel it.

Now with that said I am into some pretty hardcore stuff. I prefer my partners exceedingly aggressive

Hopefully I can find chicks in the area that are into it.

I got a few looks from a dancer I liked after who I made eye contact with.

Do you think could actually scare some of them off? Seems low risk to me considering I prefer to be the recepient

• TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    creepy ass sick fuck
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i can’t help but laugh thru all of this posting...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion