tuscl

How much would i need to spend in a clean no extras club for good mileage.

Grey_Monday
British Columbia
I know the saying everybody has a price i hope it is true about strippers also. I am from Vancouver BC where strip clubs are lame and I will be planning on visiting a lame strip club called the No.5 orange soon. I am willing to pay over 1000 bucks for a hand job if that is possible.

40 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    $2431.16
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Why don't you spend some of that on a plane ticket or train to get to a decent club?
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    I shit at Mcdonalds
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    $60-$100 I'd say. Seeing a girl multiple times will get you the best mileage.
  • anthony6613
    6 years ago
    Go to a massage parlor. Vancouver was great a couple of years ago. Way less for full service with your choice of ladies.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i’ve had high mileage in california for $20 quite a few times.
  • Grey_Monday
    6 years ago
    Like Mitchell brothers or crazy horse in San Francisco.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Some jackasses will tell you to take a quick trip south to Tijuana. They are amateurs.

Head north. You are already so close to the most beautiful and generous ladies in the world. Go get your freak on with the eskimo ladies of the northern Yukon.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Remember the advice all Eskimo mother’s givr to their children
    “Don’t eat the yellow snow”
  • Grey_Monday
    6 years ago
    Let us keep this forum serious guys and girls and freaks and whomever you are. This is not a place to see who can diss the most its a place to help people in this hobby.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^You’ve gotta be kidding ;)
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Grey_Monday=Been_There_Already?
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @flagooner i am one of those jackasses fly south young man! Once you go to tj you will never be the same! Now flagooner eat your fruitcup and behave!
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    flag. “Some jackasses will tell you to take a quick trip south to Tijuana. They are amateurs.”

i’m an amateur.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @MisterWonderful no you are a guru!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    If any of us here in Florida wanted to go to Tijuana we would need to go West we are south of Tijuana; info for amateurs )))
  • Grey_Monday
    6 years ago
    I would have gone to Tijuana but I am not into Mexican or latina women.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    I do not or will not ever understand how someone could not be into mexican or latina women! They are absolute goddesses! I wouldn't trade one latina for a truckload of canadian women!
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "Let us keep this forum serious guys and girls and freaks and whomever you are. This is not a place to see who can diss the most its a place to help people in this hobby.'

Hear, hear. Well said, sir. We should be striving to lift up and encourage our fellow hobbyists, not trying to one up each other or tear people down.

It's certainly doesn't help, either, that we have self-admitted (attempted) murderers on here who threaten other members with bodily harm.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @ two bits you are just an ignorant assed troll without any reviews nobody gives 2 shits about what you say!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I enjoy quite a few of two_bits' posts.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ #metoo
    I’m actually flattered ;))
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "I do not or will not ever understand how someone could not be into mexican or latina women!"

I would think that anyone who's been on this site for any length of time would have grasped the obvious fact that TUSCL members have a diversity of preferences when it comes to women in general and strippers in particular - whether it's race, ethnicity, hair color, boob size, and so on, - everyone is entitled to indulge their own tastes and preferences, and shouldn't have to defend them to anyone else.

Besides, latinas are overrated.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "I’m actually flattered ;))"

Twentyfive - same here lol.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    You can have a club that has mileage and few extras. The two main ones I work at are like that.
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @twobits go away troll
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Idk what the OP was asking. I guess if he’s wondering in general how much it costs to get a dancer to break whatever the club rules are, it depends.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Ever wonder why I don’t waste my time engaging you txtty

I don’t need to deal with loudmouth bullies, who are so weak that they go on the internet and pick on girls and old men suffering from cancer
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "I wouldn't trade one latina for a truckload of canadian women!"

I get the sentiment, but let's not be crazy here. There are hot women everywhere, and a bunch of them are inexplicably in the middle of nowhere dancing at strip bars out in rural Quebec and Ontario.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    In a similar vein, I’m going to a vegetarian restaurant tonight and will be ordering a Porterhouse steak. How much will it cost ?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Actually that Fuck You and that no hump camel you ride around on cocksucker faggot
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    @wallonon yes i agree there are hot women everywhere but i prefer latinas i have been to 5 canadian provinces and never once seen a woman in canada i would take over a pretty latina
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^QUEEF
  • Grey_Monday
    6 years ago
    Get the fuck off this forum before I rip your ugly face of txtittyfag!!
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Use the ignore button- it's magical
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^That POS runs close to 15,000 comments nothing positive in any of them, and most here just afraid of his stupidity. He makes claiyabot being a veteran, about other people, yet my experience tells me that folks making those kinds of allegations are just trying to deflect attention away from their own misdeeds. If this jackass ever served in a uniform of the US military, he would know that there is a code of honor and honesty. His behavior is antithetical to his claims.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Op is a fucking idiot
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I know that decency is part of honor and you have none whatsoever, I know it you know and just about everyone on this message board knows it, at this point I will stop engaging with you, because I am getting bored
    Adios you slimy motherfucker.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^yawwwwn lol
    Bug bye
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    " I am willing to pay over 1000 bucks for a hand job if that is possible."

So... troll.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion