tuscl

Strip Club Depictions

Ch3ll
Arizona
I'd say I have a limited exposure of the strip club scene due to the fact I rarely travel out of state. I do feel I'm well accustomed to what strip clubs have to offer in the city I normally club in.

I was talking to a female co-worker, 58 today and times in the past about strip clubs (she's like a second mom to me, her youngest child is two years older than me, 33). Each time we talk she mentions how she saw this or that in a movie and how the movies depict such an extravagant, lustful place of entertainment...strippers and waitresses all 10s, nicely dressed in stripper attire, all strippers doing amazing pole tricks, and business men customer base.

With my limited exposure, I usually tell her we'll it's not exactly like that, classy, energetic stripper, etc. My question is to those who have SC abroad, are there places that live up to that nice strip club atmosphere people usually see in the movies?

17 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I believe that there are indeed places that live up to that "nice strip club" atmosphere.

Locally our places are more down scale, more blue collar. Usually not called "gentleman's clubs", rather just bikini bars.

In San Francisco though, it had always been that the North Beach area was for these tourist business travelers. Then MBOT and New Century were for regular locals.

Now, Deja Vu controls most everything, where there would be a regular locals place is unclear.

I don't car about those kinds of clean clubs, really clip joints, taking in lots of money, really for nothing. But if that is what one wanted, I would try locally Deja Vu Centerfolds.

To me it seems like they promote their corporate name, just like chain restaurants do, so of course it is for these tourist business travelers, and of course it is going to stay well clear of enforceable legal limits.

In Sunnyvale we have one no alcohol, nude, very high priced, zero mileage place, Cheetahs. I would say that that fits your description, but I have no idea why any business travelers would go there.

But overall lots of upscale limited mileage places, in many states, and like in SoCal.

Discussion about how to get DV to open a more local regulars type place, one of their places on Broadway in SF maybe?
    https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

SJG
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    well living in AZ, having access to Bourbon Street, which in my opinion has the overall hottest and most consistent talent in the USA (from the clubs I've visited over the years) you don't have much to complain about!
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    I agree with Shailynn. Bourbon is fantastic for your strip club scenario. Not all 10s but definitely a fantastic lineup for all tastes of men who frequent this place.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Myself, and two other friends who also travel a lot get around to a good number of strip clubs in the continental US. We all agree that Bourbon is the best because: 1. Hottest women 2. Extremely good value 3. The party and fun atmosphere and 4. I rarely catch an attitude by any of the dancers there even the hottest ones.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Bourbon street sounds great since i love the fake tits. But how many have flat asses? Im not talking about huge asses. If they are as hot as everyone claims i would settle for a average medium size ass. Just something. If they have some phat booty hoes there it sounds like a dream cum true.
  • Ch3ll
    6 years ago
    I was in Phoenix about two months ago and decided to choose Christie's Cabaret as my strip club stop and it was definitely a cut above what I'm used to in Tucson. Seeing how y'all give Bourbon Street props and other PLs when I started a thread for Phoenix recommendations, I'll have to check it out for sure.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Honestly, those ones your talking about usually suck because $$$. It’s not well liked by some posters here, But if your in Texas, go to Baby Dolls in Dallas. It’s like walking into a mansion with like 8 stages and 100+girls working. This also one of the few times I would suggest checking out clubs in Manhattan or Vegas.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    In areas where mileage is limited there are upscale clubs that probably "resemble" how a strip club is depicted in movies - e.g. Cheetah Atlanta is upscale, pretty-much zero-mileage, dancers are 7ups, upscale crowd mostly, and even a high-end restaurant in the club, dancers make $$$ by merely just being hot and getting naked - but even then in the recent past there was probably some fucking for $$$ if one was willing to spend enough (probably high 3-figures if not 4-figures), but if any of that happened it doesn't now after the club has been in the news w.r.t. a dancer lawsuit that was picked-up and followed by the papers - and even then I imagine pretty much every club has the dark-side of alcohol and/or drug abuse that appears to be prevalent among dancers.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "But if your in Texas, go to Baby Dolls in Dallas. It’s like walking into a mansion with like 8 stages and 100+girls working."

Sounds good, but what about the drinks? I heard from an unreliable source that the bartenders short pour already expensive shots and charge for any type of water, even tap water backs for alcohol. True?
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I don’t remember that but I’m not a huge drinker. Also not a regular there. Wouldn’t surprise me though
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Are there any good daytime clubs in Tucson, where the action is good with acceptable talent?
  • Ch3ll
    6 years ago
    I've never been to a strip club in Tucson when it was still daylight out. A dancer that works at Raider's Reef said the afternoon crowd is pretty busy, so I assume there are a few dancers there then. Curve's Cabaret has the most girls on shift any given night I've been so I'm assuming they have a decent lineup during the afternoon.

Sorry for the limited info, but if I had to choose one I'd choose Curve's Cabaret since it always has the most girls, 7s and up.
  • rossl
    6 years ago
    Definitely afternoons at Curves. Some likelihood you can get extra attention as a newcomer, but if you keep showing up and making connections, it will pay off.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Media often depicts more of a dance club with gogo dancers.

Sopranos seemed pretty accurate.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Thanks Ch3ll, that’s more than enough info for me to decide which club I will drive to when I’m working there next week. Raiders Reef I may want to try first before Curves, just to say I’ve been there.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    I havent been to the Admiral Theater in Chicago in nearly two decades, but that fit the bill of extravagance and all knockouts (and air dances with no booze). Mons Venus in Tampa a couple of years ago was the same, but with great grinding lap dances. And yes, Christie's in Phoenix was a lot of knockouts, booze, contact, but no opportunity for a great deal of mileage.
    The new Pure Platinum in Ft Lauderdale looks like it could be all that and more. However, I spent one afternoon in there, and the focus on hustle and GPS just turned me off. Shame.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The prude US attitude towards sex means things can't often be told like they are and they need to be "sanitized for the masses".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion