tuscl

Almost too pretty

steeldog65
I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold
Stopped by a club the other night and was literally star stuck. I don't think I've ever actually realized what a stunning beauty was until I saw her. I am pretty sure my mouth dropped open and I froze when she 1st walked on stage. The great thing was, she was a real blast to talk to and very down-to-earth. Her dances were nothing spectacular, but I enjoyed visiting with her. If it had been an encounter outside of a club, I'm pretty sure I would have been unable to form words if I tried to speak to her.

7 comments

• Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    What did she look like?
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    At a normal club, I find it very difficult to start conversations with women. Inside a strip club, I have no fear. I will go straight up to the most beautiful girl in the place. And I fully expect her to want to come sit down with me.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    @Echopizza
    She was about 5'5" without heels, beautiful brunette looked a lot like Sophia Loren with an amazing body. You can tell she worked out she was firm everywhere. Her breasts were natural and small C cup I would guess. Waist was tiny. hips were perfectly proportioned long legs and beautiful green eyes. They were so bright, and they were not contacts. She had an amazing smile, and even when she was sitting with her mouth closed, there is a slight curve to her lips that led you to believe she smiled
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Look at it this way, its easier at a normal club. At a strip club, she's there to work and she isn't gonna turn anyone's money away so unless you're used to strippers odds are you're going to be in a position where she's just doing her job and you'll wonder if she likes you or not. At a regular club she's not obligated to you and its easier for most guys to know where they stand with them right away in that scenario.

Also, bitches go to clubs looking for dick. Strippers go to strip clubs to make $. Big difference.

When it comes to picking them up, its the same shit really. If you get girls like her in your everyday life, you'll be able to get girls like her anywhere.
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

Phatboy99 - definite troll account
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Drugs will get you bitches anywhere.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    @steeldog65 - She sounds pretty sexy, and close to ideal for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion