tuscl

Flight Club Bottle Prices

Anyone know what kind of liquor selection they have and the prices on bottles?

Do I have to order a bottle for a table upstairs?

Is it better to sit upstairs or downstairs at a booth to get girls to approach?

Do you trust them not to pour shit vodka in a Tito’s bottle? I swear the Aqua Pana tasted like tap.

Do they have bucket deals where I can order buckets of Elysian Space Dust IPA at a rate better than the $10 a beer?

If I want to get a lay of the land and get a bottle and talk to and see the talent there am I better off coming back during the week again or should I do the weekend?

What’s the nicest VIP room and how do I get it?

14 comments

• _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    Or should I just drink Elysian tip well and spend the money on pussy?

• _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    I want to wear hoodies and high end Streetwear in the club. Who do I have to grease to get them to let me bypass the bullshit dress code?

Will buying bottles help?

If not what do I need to do to be left alone at my table and wear nice high end hoodies jeans sneakers and shorts?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    People that wear hoodies in the summertime scare me. Makes them look like they are trying to hide their identity and up to no good.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    What's the deal with wearing hoodies especially indoors, I can see if one is outside and it's cold or windy else I don't see them serving a purpose and may even cause issues with some dancers deciding not to approach you bc of it (either thinking you wanna be left alone hiding under your hoodie, or thinking you're a young non-spending hoodie-wearer)
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    It’s 50 something in Pittsburgh and profusely raining as well as approaching Mid September.

Moving forward I give it a couple weeks before it’s regularly comfortable to wear hoodies
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    Also Papi I had a girl approach me on my outfit the other night. (100 dollar retail long sleeve t) as she collected Streetwear.

I have spent close to 10k on Streetwear since January.

Needless to say considering these are largely luxury brands that celebrities wear I doubt any young fashion forward girl would think I’m not spending money.

Also maybe the $200 bottle of vodka steak dinner and plan to get FS might give it away I go there to spend if not OH WELL
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    FC is overpriced. They've raised the cost of bottled beer to $10. No idea about Elysian. If you like beer, I do recommend a couple of brews from a Michigan micro brewery, Oberon and Two Hearted Ale, both from Bell's Brewery.

Many of the dancers hang out at the upstairs bar, where smoking is allowed. If you don't mind smoke, that's a good place to hang out. The other strategy is to tip the dancers on stage and invite them to join you. If you're interested, don't be shy about discussing extras and prices.

They do have a dress code, not sure if hoodies are allowed but they would be out of place in the club. Best advice on clothing, wear soft, thin fabric pants for shorts and go commando.

Have fun and writ a review.
  • BigPimp69
    6 years ago
    “I have spent close to 10k on Streetwear since January.”

Fuck yeah man swagger is important
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    all joking aside I just feel comfortable wearing what I like and considering I spend a lot of money on it the backhanded comments can really take a back seat.

It’s not rare for me to be wearing jeans hoodie t shirt and sneakers ranging over $1000 altogether.

I don’t think it makes me above anyone but I find it idiotic anyone would suggest wearing the stuff I do makes me look poor LOL
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Just make sure they break the state tax seal in front of you before you accept the bottle!
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Dude! You don’t need to floss at Flight Club, they’ll fuck you regardless.
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    Sound advice. I should just drink beer and chill.

Main thing I want to angle is OTC sex and partying at The Henry though LOL

I saw a chick with Drop Dead tattooed on her back and chin tattoos the other night. She would fit in great there and at Andiamo don’t you think?
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I would never buy an expensive bottle in a strip club. The Flight Club has a bucket of 5 beers for $36, which is better than paying $10 for a single beer.
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    Hopefully that includes Elysian it’s a solid beer.

Do they open all the beers at once like assholes?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion