tuscl

How do you tolerate rotten tuna smell?

Mtent
Relaxation
I went to a place where your reviews recommended a list of dancers. I met one of them and got a few dances. I could not tolerate the smell when she danced. I literally gagged a few times. I begged her to turn back around and just do a slow grind but even then my clothes reek. They smell like I wiped them on my ass after getting diarrhea from bad fish then doused them in expired tuna water. Do you guys just not care? Another dancer even said the other girl smells bad.

11 comments

• Been_There_Already
    6 years ago
    Just move on to another girl. I like a noticeable smell, but not what you describe. And I've found plenty that suit my tastes.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    good description of my ex's pussy.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    you're the nasty one for not telling her to stop and get the fuck away from you lol
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    I agree with PharBoy99, if the smell is that bad just tell her to stop and explain why. There are plenty of other fish in the sea that don't smell rotten.
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    She was hot, skilled, didn't have the heart to tell her. I'm flabbergasted that so many people on here recommended her and some others who also had horrendous stretches coming from them. I couldn't tell if it was natural BO or bad hygiene or disease.

Been_There_Already what smell do you like? I like no smell
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    better yet. the fragrance of a peach.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Mtent, don't know if you're legitimate or a troll, but regardless, I know what you mean.
    Good smell and hygiene are musts on my list. I'll sacrifice looks for a woman with an intoxicating aroma. Love the smell of a great perfume. Enhances the experience so much.
    It's not just bad pussy smell that turns me off, just rotten BO in general. An absolute non-starter for me.
    6 years ago
    While gross smells are instant deal breakers for me, so is a heavy perfume smell, both smells will stick to you for hours a are “no-go” in my selection process. Regardless of how good they might look.
  • FatherofNicole94
    6 years ago
    Take stinky old fish feed to neighbor camel if no like neighbor. Smell gone but neighbor clean up camel rot stink poo!! Goat meat best meat and build muscle!!!!
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Stinky Cooter isn’t necessarily a problem that is always at the same level. It might not have been as noticeable for other reviewers.

You might have gotten her late in the day. Or she might have just let someone nut in her pussy. Or it could be a recent infection.

Personally, I wouldn’t care how good she is if she smelled so bad it made me gag.
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    I don't know some dancers here said it just happens and it could've been later in the day it's not hard to imagine rubbing on 20 guys before me isn't good for her hygiene or BO there but at some point shouldn't she herself notice and take a break? Or is it as the dancers on here said just something that happens and cleaning either doesn't help or makes it worse if it's forced.

Either way no way people on here didn't notice
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion