tuscl

OTC Advice in Detroit

So I am officially putting that $1000 an hour bullshit on ice. Lots of hot dancers at FC during the week and a very receptive roster.

I am going to start booking rooms at The Henry and try to go for either double digits or finding a regular kinky OTC hookup for hugs not drugs and kinky FS.

If any Detroit regulars have any advice on how to proceed from a strategic standpoint I am open.

Frankly the advice here was useful already so I am moving forward under the impression that some of you like Waffle Ironman and jackslash know what your talking about.

11 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    What does going for double-digits mean
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Don't jack up the price! I would never pay more than $400 for OTC from a FC girl, and $300 is what I've often paid.

Meet in your hotel. Don't go to a stripper's house. She most likely has a drug-addicted boyfriend who could rob you or kill you. Of course, I've fucked stripper's in their homes, but I like to live dangerously.

You should be able to get the GFE by taking a dancer to dinner or on shopping trips. Don't spend too much on them. Don't believe anything they say. With all respect, strippers are lying, thieving whores.
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    All pretty sound advice Jack.

I want to FS at least ten chicks in the next year at FC

• _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    Jack check your PMs got a funny story on an OTC offer I sort of got but didn’t pursue ha
  • WillMunny
    6 years ago
    The same factors that make extracurriculars so readily available in Detroit also lower the usual bar for OTC (as it seems you've already discovered).

As far as "strategy" is concerned, I'd suggest shopping the club(s) that best suit your preferences, and when you find a candidate you click with make your proposal. (If you're used to a slower pace of negotiations you may find you get an OTC offer before you can make one).
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Next time, before going to the Flight Club, stop in at Bogart's. It's on the other side of Michigan Ave, about 2/10th mile west of Flight Club. Bogart's will give you the dive bar experience with scary-looking girls and low, low prices.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    6 years ago
    All great advice. Just be careful and book rooms in affluent areas. DON'T drop them off at any costs, control the meeting location. Most importantly just build a repore with your dancer
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    You should be able to get OTC anywhere from 100-400. Let me earn you though since FC is basically a brothel some girls have no interest in OTC at all since they can get their desired earning inside the club.
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    Honestly I see their point on some level and the club is a nice enough venue.

• two_bits
    6 years ago
    "finding a regular kinky OTC hookup for hugs not drugs"

Please check with @Family_Man, I think you have that backwards.
  • _Constantine_
    6 years ago
    I don’t want an emotional experience I was inferring I want to get really fucked up with them at a luxury hotel and have kinky sex.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion