tuscl

LDK discussion

What do you guys say to a stripper before you get a lapdance? Like do you ask if she air dances? I don't want to waste any time

15 comments

• chessmaster
    6 years ago
    I have never asked that before. I cant ldk anyway. But one dancer did explicitly state she would make me cum if i wanted.(no extras)
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I don't ask, I usually just test out my favorite looking dancers with a single dance, sometimes two. No words needed, those dances will tell you if you should continue or not. You can tell real soon if she's a rapid position changer, has air dance sequences that are too long, or seems to avoid wanting to grind for a good length of time. All that stuff is obviously bad if LDK is the goal.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    I've been a decent gauge of it through just initially meeting and talking with strippers. I read people well and so I usually won't get a dance unless I already have a good sense that she's high mileage and LDK friendly or at least indifferent about it. Out of the last 10 new strippers I have gotten dances with only two ending up being no LDK potential and only one of the two was an air dancer. So with me I don't ever ask and if she air dances I see it as my failure to properly vett her during our introductions to each other. Plus I'm ok with a one and done every now and then. It's still nice to me to admire a woman's body up close and appreciate it visually. I take it for what it is and leave her to realize for herself why she only got one dance from me.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    If its your first time with a girl I'd just advise getting a high dance count 4-6 dances. And tell them you intend to do that much before going back. I find that lightens the mood and they are either hoping you LDK or accepting if you do so. That and do your research on the place via TUSCL. I find the only places that dont look kindly on LDK have a list of bad reviews. Also avoid places that feel they cater to newbies/bachelor parties. Those kind of clubs have lineups full of dancers with no experience who will be surprised/disgusted if you LDK.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    *When I say tell them I dont mean tell them you want to LDK, but tell them you intend to get more than a few lap dances.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    if I don't LDK in the first song...
    onto the next girl.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Paying for ejaculation services is merely spending your money to exacerbate your own sexual frustration.

Buying dances is a chumps game.

Civilianize, front room make out session, then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you inviter her to the back room.

SJG

West Side Story - America - Bernstein
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOqBwH9y…

Prog Rock at the BBC
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCD-knx6…
  • TrollWarnBot
    6 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy:

san_jose_guy - commonly referred to as SJG this forum member is usually mocked or ignored, his comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate
  • Conundrum
    6 years ago
    So wearing a t-shirt with " Will pay for LDK " stenciled on it would not work?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ I'm sure at some clubs it might work fine.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I’d be impressed if I saw a shirt like that. I never heard of that acronym until I started hanging out on this board.
    6 years ago
    This is why a “mileage” rating would be useful. The Value rating used to be a good indicator that many guys equated to mileage; but now too many ppl enter 9/10 value rating for $2 beer at a place where air dances are the norm.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I actually considered getting a custom made shirt that said "Will tip for LDKs" but then I chickened out.

Maybe one of these days I might muster up the courage. I can only imagine how many dancers would be like "what's an LDK?".
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    No offence intended to lapdanceking82 but I am not a fan of the LDK acronym. I think lapgasm is a much better name as it's meaning is obvious to everyone not just the hardcore PLs who frequent this forum.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @paul that's too many letters and sounds feminine. Stop sitting down to pee and you won't make that mistake again
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion