tuscl

Will you still fuck...........

skibum609
Massachusetts
strippers or civvies bareback once Roe v. Wade gets overturned?

30 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I don’t bareback strippers now - and I’ve got no plans to change regardless of the status of Roe v Wade.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    SCOTUS has a long history of not reversing itself. What *might* happen is that someone comes up with a new wrinkle that the court can legitimately claim doesn’t fall under RvW.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Roe v. Wade was always going to be at risk for reversal, because just like Plessy v. Ferguson it is a political decision, not well-founded in law. Roe created a new constitutional right, based on another constitutional right (the right to privacy) which is also made up and does not appear in the constitution. Ever notice no one ever hears from Roe even though she is alive and well?
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    its not getting overturned and yeah id still go bareback
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I don’t think we’ll ever go back to abortions being unavailable. Instead, if the case is overturned as it should be, women wanting an abortion will simply have to go to a legal state. It’s the same thing that I do now to get weed. So fuck away perverts. Nothing to be worried about.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    SCOTUS can't reverse my vasectomy. Yep, I'll continue bareback.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    you and twentyfive are the resident fags here
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I don't do that now.

Overturning RvW will be difficult, but not impossible. It's more plausible that through a series of Supreme Court actions, RvW can be rendered powerless such that it might as well be overturned.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I don't see the availability of abortions going away. Sure it sucks for a big state like Texas but girls will still find a way to get a legal state to have one or a guy will give her cash for one and put her in car/train/plane to go somewhere to have it done. Similar to pharmacies or pharmacists who won't stock or fill medicine based on religious objection. Just go elsewhere.

With that said, I still have my vasectomy. So no concerns here.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Using the word fag makes the user a cunt.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    i call em like i see em, theyd never act like that in person.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Roe v. Wade doesn't have anything to do with STDs
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    My comment was directed to Titty and not yours.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @PhatHead Call em like you see em troll lol
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Remember, an abortion only happens if that is what the woman wants. And if it is what she wants, not much would be able to stop her.

So though I support Roe v Wade, that does not mean that it is giving you much protection.

SJG

Carmen
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx4ImMQW…
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Abortions should be illegal--except when a politician's or a televangelist's mistress becomes pregnant.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    The right to and access to abortions meant more to me and the women closer to me when I was younger. Nowadays I realize that my access to and access for those close to me for abortions -- for the scared 20 y/o women who thinks her life is now over that she's pregnant -- is only limited to my access to funds to put her on a plane. Legally doesn't mean squat when I have a little means and some life experience.

jackslash +1.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    As a matter of practicality, abortion need to be free, safe, and publicly visible.

In some parts of the country there are no clinics.

SJG
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    The laws in this country are fine. The problem is a lack of justice and lack of equal access to the things we apparently are told we can have
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bingo again!

SJG
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    At the end of the day, whether abortion is legal or illegal, defining your politics by supporting the murder of children shows a society on the road to failure. The left loves to crow about judging a society by how they "protect the most vulnerable among us". They then go murder them. Not against abortion at all, but not going to pretend its a right or anything other than a sick, demented way to cover up the fact that in a world where birth control is 99.% effective and readily available, that in the places where it is the most available, its success rate seems closer to 14% and abortion is used as a way to cover up last night's fuck up. Lmao you stupid fucks....this post is pure trolling .... and you fell for it.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    ^^^That time of the month, you silly, over-emotional, goofball?
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Watch the evening news tonight for a crazed two-bit divorce lawyer who bombed his local Planned Parenthood clinic.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Violence is progressive, not conservative.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    "two-bit divorce lawyer"

Watch your mouth, RandomNumber, I have nothing to do with that bigoted shyster, skibum (other than holding him in well deserved contempt).
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    “Roe created a new constitutional right, based on another constitutional right (the right to privacy) which is also made up and does not appear in the constitution.”

Jeez, for a lawyer, you sure display a woeful misunderstanding of the Constitution. It doesn’t *grant* any rights at all. It simply protects those we already have because we’re human beings. A right doesn’t have to be listed in the Constitution to be a valid right.

Your misunderstanding of the Constitution, shared by most members of government and now being promulgated throughout the US, seems to me to be the *real* problem with this country.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Still an impotent little pussy Titty. In real life you don't say shit, you just swallow. 100% wrong George. There is no such thing as a "human" right. That's just an inane, made up term brought to us by nitwits we call progressives. Yes a right has to be listed in the Constitution to be a right, its why the Constitution was created in the first place. If there was such a thing as "human rights" it wouldn't have been needed in the first place. Your post was kind of dumb, even for here, but be a good progressive, stamp your feet, throw a tantrum, call me names and enjoy the weekend. I am glad you hold me in contempt two bits, as this morning I took a massive shit, which I think more highly of than I do you. Your taste in music is also childish. Poker tonight; hiking in the white mountains tomorrow and watching the Patriots with the dancers at Desires Sunday. Just a normal weekend for a hard- working conservative.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Practically speaking, I don’t think it matters much either way.

The females who actually care to not get pregnant, just don’t.

The rest of females who have a child, even in unstable circumstances, *choose* to. Oh they claim it’s an accident (they may even believe it), but birth control is pretty darn reliable!

On principle though, my beliefs about abortion are exactly what most people would expect of a millennial female.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Spice I represent a lot of millenials and they do not seem to have a uniform belief on abortion, other than it should be legal in the first trimester. Other than that I notice that millenials of spanish descent, whether born here or not seem more pro life than others; africans ( real native born africans) seem pro life and the rest are all over the map. Please educate me on what you see as a general belief.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I don't know what I think about abortion. Some "parents" are really fucked up and should never reproduce. But then everyone deserves a chance at life.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion