tuscl

Name a good downtown club

because I can't. All the best clubs I ever been to were out on the outskirts of town or in some weird corporate office park.

7 comments

• JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    There aren’t many. Only one I can think of is cheetah in Atlanta which is in midtown. E11 in Miami is also downtown but not sure how good of a club it is
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Well it depends on your definition of "good" but, I'll say Legends in Detroit.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Most cities have incentive to keep the strip clubs out of downtown areas to keep it "family friendly". God forbid they have a "good" strip club downtown. The prudes and bible thumpers would lose their entire shit.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Whisper (formerly Penthouse, formerly Hustler) located just off the Champs-Elysees in Paris. It's a very nicely appointed club with beautiful dancers. However, it is prohibitively expensive.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Back when SF had great strip clubs: Mitchell Brothers is not "downtown", but is in the city city (edge of the tenderloin), rather than outskirts. Market Street Cinema and Crazy Horse were both once great in their day, both literally in the heart of the city: mid-Market in the city.
  • Jackmd
    6 years ago
    Baltimore’s Block is as downtown as you get. Are they “good” clubs? Depends on what you want.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Eleven in Miami. It's not for everyone and is a bit expensive. But the girls are fantastic. And the handshake action at the bar is off the hook. $35-40 per song dances are kind of steep though. On Thurs-Sat night, the place is packed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion