tuscl

For those who frequent Diamond Dolls in Pompano

pitts1
Florida
Monday, September 3, 2018 3:46 PM
After reading some DD reviews, I think many save money toward their next visit if they only negotiated a little. I chatted with a DD regular months ago and found out he never pays more than $100 plus $25 to the house for FS. After reading over and over the going rate is approx $200 for FS, I thought he was full of shit but he had a hot cuban sitting with him all night and later I found out he's been seeing her at her home OTC for about the same price - this was verified after I heard her ask him when his next visit would be. He said he sees a few of them OTC and helps this one out here and there and had recently given her a little extra cash for her trip to visit her family in Cuba. He said many will do OTC and for ITC all you have to say is "other girls will do it for this price.." or "I could go down the road to BT and get it for even less with more time so take it or leave it..". I had been paying around $200 prior but that night I took his advice and sure enough I went back for $125 total plus I added a $20 tip (FS). Same amount on three recent subsequent visits. So now I have my offer and I stay firm with it (in more ways than one). You can tell when they are thinking in their head that something is better than nothing and they usually say yes or fine lets go. I'm glad I met that guy - I think many get suckered and could save some cash if they wanted. And as Papi Chulo says, SCing is an expensive hobby - the visits do add up and every dollar saved is a dollar toward the next visit... Just thought I'd share since it seems many could be paying double than what is necessary and we are talking about only 9 minutes for the session, not to add you can get 15 minutes just down the road for the similar price..

12 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I was never a fan of DDs, I like my pussy a little less used.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    i miss diamond dolls :-(
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Don't tell them, dumbass! Somebody has to pay retail or they'll stop doing it!
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Good advice. Make sure you copy paste this to the club comments section for Diamond Dolls PB.
  • pitts1
    6 years ago
    If we could only get all the dumbasses who are over paying to come down, the lower prices would become the new retail rates and prices drop even lower. It’s competition - no different than when prices drop at competing gas stations (minus much less return in mileage).
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    $200 is already a good deal for South FL standards - I assume if one is willing to be patient perhaps they can score these deals - I once had a slim busty Cubana propose FS for $125 after I originally passed on VIP - I assumed it was bc it was close to closing time and she wanted to make one last score for the night.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I've often felt the P4P market is artificially overpriced and too many PLs paying $300 and above
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Unfortunately too many custies are inexperienced and usually just go with what the dancer states or go down a bit from an inflated initial offer and think they're getting a deal. As long as there are inexperienced SCers would be kinda hard to keep prices down since dancers will often hold out for the easy targets.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > dumbasses who are over paying to come down, the lower prices would become the new retail rates and prices drop even lower This is Democrat logic and it doesn't actually work. Some motherfuckers have to actually overpay for the rest of us cheap ass poor motherfuckers to have some fine ass strippers around.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ You guys do realize that those girls that work there, are really retreads, that have had their odometer rolled back a dozen times. I guess I'm not getting the appeal of getting sloppy thirtyfifths.
  • pitts1
    6 years ago
    Exactly. Even more reason to not over pay! Most of the Cubans there are pretty hot however I can’t even guess what their odometer readings are. I’ve had some good sessions there but that’s when I’m also not thinking about the sloppy thirtyfifths! Some would argue sex is sex, but I can also see paying more for someone with a lower odometer reading (not that we ever really know what the true readings are anywhere).
  • LostinFLA
    6 years ago
    And where exactly do the virgins dance?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion